Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Wine Country is located in the heart of the magnificent California wine country. Guests will enjoy our 34 beautifully decorated guest rooms and suites, featuring stylish decor comfortable furnishings and contemporary amenities for an enjoyable stay. Our friendly staff is available 24-hours a day.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Wine Country guests are treated to a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere. We are located just minutes away from local shopping malls, restaurants, relaxing spas, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, wine country tours, and the picturesque Pacific Coast. We are located in the hometown of Snoopy, near the Charles M. Schultz museum. From the moment guests enter our cozy lobby, decorated with inviting leather sofas and a comfortable kitchen, guests will embrace an array of thoughtful features and services provided at our hotel. Every morning guests are treated to our delicious complimentary breakfast serving a selection of cereals, bagels, muffins, juices, hot chocolate, cafe mocha, cafe latte, cappuccino, coffee, and teas. Our hotel offers our guests free wireless Internet access. Take a dip in our sparkling outdoor swimming pool under the stunning Santa Rosa sky or stroll down to one of the nearby restaurants, shops, or take a short drive and enjoy a lovely day of wine tasting at the Russian River, Alexander, or Sonoma Valley wineries.
Visit this property's website at www.abvisantarosa.com
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Carlisle Winery and Vineyards, 0.3 mi.
* Siduri Winery, 0.6 mi.
* Novy Family Winery, 0.6 mi.
* Coffey Park, 0.9 mi.
* Bicentenial Park, 1.1 mi.
* Coddingtown Mall, 1.8 mi.
* Santa Rosa Skate Park, 3.3 mi.
* Roxy Stadium 14, 3.6 mi.
* Wikiup Swim and Tennis, 3.9 mi.
* Continental Lanes, 4.2 mi.
* Wikiup Golf Course, 4.3 mi.
* Ukiah Antique Mall, 9.3 mi.
* Burke's Russian River Canoe, 9.6 mi.
* Wikiup Golf Course, 9.6 mi.
* Scandia Family Center, 9.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Outdoor Seasonal Pool
* Charles M Schulz Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Wine Country, 1.4 mi.
* Luther Burbank Home and Gardens, 1.8 mi.
* Pacific Coast Air Museum, 3.3 mi.
* Sonoma Museum of Visual Art, 3.6 mi.
* Northwestern Railway Museum, 3.6 mi.
* Petrified Forest, 17 mi.
* Safari West, 17 mi.
* Old Faithful Geyser, 17.3 mi.
* Applebee's, Walking Distance
* Thai House, Walking Distance
* Arby's, Walking Distance
* McDonald's, Walking Distance
* Taco Bell, Walking Distance
* Lee's Noodle House, Walking Distance
* Mel's Fish and Chips, Walking Distance
* Carrows Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Puerto Vallarta, 0.5 mi.
* Togo's, 0.5 mi.
* Nectar Restaurant and Lounge, 0.9 mi.
* Sizzling Tandoor, 3.4 mi.
* Thai House, 3.4 mi.
* Gary Chu's, 3.5 mi.
* Engineering Design and Testing, 0.2 mi.
* Air Monitor Corporation, 0.3 mi.
* Eaton Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Silicon Valley Bank, 0.7 mi.
* Vineyard Media Corporation., 0.7 mi.
* Laboratory Corporation of America, 0.8 mi.
* Marshall Marchbanks Med Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* California Human Development Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Natural Resources Conservation, 0.9 mi.
* Digital Music Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Flex-Weigh Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Agilent Technology, 2.2 mi.
* Costco, 2.3 mi.
* Atech Warehousing and Distribution, 3 mi.
* Amgen Tour of California, February
* Barrel Tasting in Sonoma, March
* Passport Weekend, June
* Vineman Triathlon, July
* Nascar Race, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Sonoma State University, 10 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Kaiser Hospital, 1.2 mi.