Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located off the ramps of I-95, Exit 9, in the beautiful shoreline city of Stamford, Connecticut. Our hotel is close to the area's most popular attractions including Stamford Town Center Mall, Landmark Square Cinema, Cove Island Beach, Lockwood Mansion, Bartlett Aboretum, University of Connecticut Stamford, Dolce Convention Center, and Stamford Museum and Nature Center. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site restaurant "El Rococo Peruvian Restaurant" or visit one of the restaurants within a mile of our hotel including Subway, Smokey Joe's BBQ, Brasitas Restaurant, Villa Italia Ristorante, and Giovanni's Serious Steak House.
City transportation is available at the corner in front of our property that will take guests to the Stamford Train Station and downtown, Chelsea Piers Sports Center, and NBC Stamford Studio (which films several nationally broadcast daytime talk shows). We are also located approximately 2 blocks from the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Headquarters.
Our 24-hour staff is here to make our hotel your home away from home. Pets are allowed-charges apply. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Guests are treated to free wireless high-speed Internet access, free daily continental breakfast, free local calls, free parking, and use of our on-site business center. Rooms feature a radio, desk with lamp, alarm clock, satellite TV, in-room safe, and wake-up service. Flat screen TVs available in some rooms.
At Americas Best Value Inn Stamford, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Stamford Indoor Tennis Club, 1.3 mi.
* Rich Forum, 1.7 mi.
* Cummings Park, 1.9 mi.
* Stamford Town Center Mall, 2 mi.
* United House Wrecking, 2 mi.
* Landmark Square Cinema, 2 mi.
* Stamford Theatre Works, 2.2 mi.
* Scalzi Park, 3 mi.
* Brennan Municipal Golf Course, 3.2 mi.
* Stamford Twin Rinks, 3.4 mi.
* AMF Rip Van Winkle Lanes, 4.6 mi.
* Sterling Farms Golf Course, 4.8 mi.
* Lockwood Mansion, 6.7 mi.
* Island Beach, 7.2 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest laundry facility
* Ukrainian Museum and Library, 1.4 mi.
* Whitney Museum of American Art, 1.7 mi.
* Fun For Kids and Grown Ups Too, 2.5 mi.
* Bush Holley House, 5.6 mi.
* Dolce Convention Center, 6.6 mi.
* Stepping Stones Children's Museum, 6.6 mi.
* Lynda Willauer Antiques, 7 mi.
* Stamford Historical Society, 7.1 mi.
* Bruce Museum, 7.2 mi.
* Stamford Museum and Nature Center, 7.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast on-site
* Free coffee in lobby
* El Rococo Peruvian Restaurant, on-site
* Smokey Joe's BBQ, Walking Distance
* Giovanni's Serious Steak House, 0.3 mi.
* Brasitas Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Villa Italia Ristorante, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 1.1 mi.
* Morton's Steakhouse, 1.6 mi.
* Black Bear Saloon, 1.9 mi.
* Napa and Company, 1.9 mi.
* Bobby Valentine's Sports Gallery, 2 mi.
* Bennetts Steak and Fish House, 2 mi.
* Columbus Park Trattoria, 2 mi.
* World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), 0.07 mi.
* Insight Investments Corporation, 0.2 mi.
* Communications Supply Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Price Waterhouse Cooper, 1.2 mi.
* General Re Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Lex Products Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* International Paper, 1.7 mi.
* UBS, 1.9 mi.
* All Things Floral, 2 mi.
* Ernst and Young, 2.2 mi.
* GE Capital Financial Inc, 2.4 mi.
* Hyperion Software, 5.4 mi.
* International Paper, 5.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* St. Basil College, 1.5 mi.
* University of Connecticut Stamford, 2.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Stamford Hospital, 2.2 mi.