Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Bridgeton/St. Louis, conveniently located within driving distance of downtown St. Louis, Missouri, where you will find an array of adventurous attractions, live entertainment, and fine dining. Whether you are passing through for business or pleasure, experience what Bridgetown and St. Louis have to offer from enjoying the great outdoors at Peterson Oconner Park, to shopping at St. Louis Mills Shopping Center, to bowling at King Pin Lanes, to catching a movie at Regal St. Louis Mills 18. Tee off at a variety of golf courses like Berry Hill Golf Course or Crystal Springs Quarry Golf. Try your luck at Harrah's Casino, Casino St. Charles, or Ameristar Casino. Catch some live entertainment at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Tivoli Theatre, or Gateway International Raceway. There are many educational sites to enjoy such as Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, Butterfly House, St. Louis Science Center, St. Louis Children's Museum, and St. Louis Zoo. With so much to do, you are bound to work up a hearty appetite. Choose from a multitude of eateries including Waffle House, Bob Evans, Denny's, Olive Garden, and more.
While staying at Americas Best Value Inn Bridgeton/St. Louis, our courteous, 24-hour front desk staff is here to assist you while providing the comforts and security of home. Our guests are provided with free Wi-Fi, free coffee in the lobby, guest laundromat, handicap friendly facilities, and more. We offer over 180 comfortable guest rooms with amenities including cable/satellite TV with HBO, grab bars, table with chairs, in-room temperature controls, free local calls, turn down service, and wake-up service. Pets small to mid-sized dogs and cats are welcomed guests for a nightly charge of $10 for small pets and $20 for large pets. At Americas Best Value Inn Bridgeton/St. Louis, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* King Pin Lanes, 1.2 mi.
* Peterson Oconner Park, 1.9 mi.
* St. Louis Mills Shopping Center, 2.7 mi.
* Regal St. Louis Mills 18, 2.8 mi.
* Berry Hill Golf Course, 3.2 mi.
* Crystal Springs Quarry Golf, 3.5 mi.
* Harrah's Casino, 4.3 mi.
* Casino St. Charles, 5.3 mi.
* Ameristar Casino, 5.3 mi.
* Wehrenberg Theatres, 6.5 mi.
* French Town Antique Mall, 6.8 mi.
* Grand Prix Karting, 8.5 mi.
* Forest Park, 17.6 mi.
* St. Louis Zoo, 17.9 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Handicap accessible
* Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, 3.1 mi.
* Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, 9.6 mi.
* Butterfly House, 11.4 mi.
* Tivoli Theatre, 14.6 mi.
* St. Louis Children's Museum, 15.6 mi.
* Gateway International Raceway, 16.9 mi.
* Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, 17.4 mi.
* St. Louis Science Center, 18.2 mi.
* City Museum, 19.4 mi.
* International Bowling Hall of Fame, 19.7 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Brewery/Museum, 22.2 mi.
* Missouri Botanical Garden, 23.9 mi.
* Coffee available in the lobby 6-11am
* Room service is available from 10am-6pm
* Waffle House, walking distance
* Bob Evans, 0.3 mi.
* Denny's, 0.3 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.3 mi.
* Meglio's Italian Grill and Bar, 0.4 mi.
* Jack's Iron Horse, 0.5 mi.
* Old St. Louis Chop Suey, 0.5 mi.
* Ponderosa Steakhouse, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Quiznos, 0.6 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.6 mi.
* Casa Gallardo Mexican Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.9 mi.
* Wackenhut Corp., 0.5 mi.
* Hussman Corp., 0.5 mi.
* Walgreen Pharmacy, 0.8 mi.
* United Industries Corp., 0.8 mi.
* Universe Corp., 0.9 mi.
* Credit Information Corp., 1.3 mi.
* Enviromatic Corporation of America, 1.5 mi.
* Xerox Corp., 1.6 mi.
* World Omni Financial Corp., 1.6
* Central Methodist University, 1.7 mi.
* DePaul Health Center/St. Joseph Hospital, 1.8 mi.
* Everest College, 2.1 mi.
* ITT Technical Institute, 2.3 mi.