Clean, comfortable rooms. Guaranteed. When looking for hotels in Albert Lea, MN, Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea has everything you need. We are a full service hotel located near the intersection of Interstate 35 and 90. Our hotel offers 123 rooms including king, two queen, two double, two room suites, and jacuzzi two room hot tub suites. Our on-site Big Island Grille and Bar is one of the most exciting restaurants and bar in Albert Lea, MN. Our restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Big Island Grille and Bar is open from 11am to 10pm weekdays and until 1am on Saturdays and Sundays, with Happy Hour menus from 3-6pm, nightly specials, and fine dining in the restaurant. Our on-site Land Between the Lakes Event Center is available for your meeting, seminar, banquet, and wedding reception needs with seating from 2 to 400 people.
Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea is near Diamond Jo Casino Northwood, SPAM Museum, Holiday Lanes Bowling Center (adjacent to hotel), Big Island Rendezvous, Big Island State Park, Freeborn County Fairgrounds, Albert Lea City Arena, and Cabela's.
Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea offers our guests the largest pool and rec room in Albert Lea, an onsite laundry facility, a business center with Internet access and related services, guest rooms with microwaves and refrigerators, single-cup coffeemakers, 70-plus television channels plus HBO, and reliable and dependable high speed wireless Internet access. Pets are allowed-restrictions apply.
Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea is the only hotel in Albert Lea to offer hotel rooms, a restaurant and bar, and banquet space, all under one roof. At Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Holiday Lanes, on-site
* Blazing Star Trail, 2.1 mi.
* Bancroft Bay City Park, 2.2 mi.
* Edgewater Park, 2.6 mi.
* Cinema 7, 2.7 mi.
* Skyline Shopping Center, 2.9 mi.
* Green Lea Golf Course, 3.4 mi.
* Northbridge Mall, 3.4 mi.
* Big Island State Park, 3.5 mi.
* Fountain Lake, 3.8 mi.
* Albert Lea Lake, 3.8 mi.
* Albert Lea Family YMCA, 4.4 mi.
* Wedgewood Golf Course, 5 mi.
* Hickory Hills Campground, 7 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Water Basketball
* Meeting Facility
* Pelican Breeze II Cruise Boat, 1.1 mi.
* Denmark Park, 2.3 mi.
* Freeborn County Historical Society, 2.6 mi.
* Pioneer Village, 2.6 mi.
* Albert Lea Art Center, 2.8 mi.
* University of Minnesota Extension Service, 2.8 mi.
* Marion Ross Performing Arts Center, 2.9 mi.
* Myre Big Island State Park, 3.4 mi.
* Albert Lea City Arena, 4.4 mi.
* Hill's Gardens, 4.7 mi.
* Diamond Jo Worth Casino, 17.8 mi.
* The Big Island Bar and Grill, on-site restaurant serving lunch and dinner
* Trails Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Greenmill Restaurant and Bar, 1.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.1 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 1.1 mi.
* Taco John's, 1.1 mi.
* Subway, 1.1 mi.
* Casa Zamora Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Burger King, 1.4 mi.
* China Buffet, 1.4 mi.
* Trumble's Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.6 mi.
* China Restaurant of Albert Lea, 2.2 mi.
* Plaza Morena Restaurant, 3.4 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 3.6 mi.
* Dave Syverson Auto Center, 0.1 mi.
* Home Depot, 1.1 mi.
* Interstate Motor Truck, 1.4 mi.
* Innovance Inc., 2.6 mi.
* Lou-Rich, 2.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3 mi.
* Select Foods. 3.1 mi.
* Cargill Foods, 3.7 mi.
* Alamco Wood Products Inc.. 4.5 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea has five meeting rooms which can accommodate a total of 400 people. The Bear Creek meeting room has 560 square feet and a maximum seating capacity of 30 people. The Eagles Nest meeting room has 1176 square feet of space and a maximum seating capacity of 60 people. The Fox Run meeting room has 1189 square feet of space and a maximum seating capacity of 60 people. The Pheasants Ridge meeting room has 812 square feet of space and a maximum seating capacity of 50 people. The Event Center meeting room has 2970 square feet of space and a maximum seating capacity of 200. These five meeting rooms can be combined to form one large meeting facility. These meeting rooms have AV equipment available for rent such as whiteboards, VCRs, DVDs, TVs, copy machines, flip charts, overhead projectors, podiums, easels, power point projectors, and a PA system. Please call ahead to book a room for your next meeting or event.
* Big Freeze, January
* Freeborn County Fair, last weekend in July
* Big Island BBQ, August
* Big Island Rendezvous, first weekend in October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Riverland Community College, 3.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Albert Lea Medical Center-Mayo Health System, 3.2 mi.