Americas Best Value Inn Port Clinton offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, coffee/tea in lobby, a business center, barbecue grills/tables, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, and cable TV.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are centrally located near attractions such as Catawba Island State Park, the Liberty Aviation Museum, Sonny's Beach, and Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial. We are just off of I-90 West Exit 163/East Perry Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Port Clinton is your best choice within the "Walleye Capital of the World." We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Toledo or Columbus. At Americas Best Value Inn Port Clinton our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Port Clinton, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Sassy Sal Charters, 0.08 mi.
* Fisherman’s Wharf, 0.1 mi.
* Great Lakes Popcorn Co., 0.1 mi.
* Jet Express Ferries, 0.2 mi.
* Knoll Crest Shopping Center, 4.5 mi.
* Island Adventures Family Fun Center, 4.6 mi.
* Bodi N Balance, 4.7 mi.
* Fish On Charters, 5.3 mi.
* Miller Boat Line, 8.5 mi.
* Oak Harbor Golf Club, 10.9 mi.
* Paramount Cinema, 16.3 mi.
* Cinemark Stadium, 18.8 mi.
* Barbecue Grills
* Business Center
* Guest Docks
* Lake and Marina Access
* Outdoor Plug-Ins
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Sonny's Beach, 0.02 mi.
* Great Lakes Popcorn Co., 0.1 mi.
* Ottawa County Historical Museum, 0.3 mi.
* Liberty Aviation Museum, 4.3 mi.
* African Safari Wildlife Park, 5.3 mi.
* Camp Perry, 5.9 mi.
* Monsoon Lagoon Water Park, 6.1 mi.
* Train-O-Rama, 7.2 mi.
* East Harbor State Park, 7.5 mi.
* Marblehead Light House, 7.5 mi.
* Catawba Island State Park, 7.7 mi.
* Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial, 13.6 mi.
* Merry-Go-Round Museum, 15.6 mi.
* Lake Erie Island Historical, 16.2 mi.
* Cedar Point Amusement Park, 19.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* The Bait House Lounge, on-site, Monday-Wednesday 2pm-11pm and Thursday-Sunday 12pm-11pm (seasonal)
* Mendoza's Restaurants, 0.04 mi.
* McCarthy’s Restaurant and Pub, 0.05 mi.
* 1812 Island House, 0.07 mi.
* Slater’s Madison Street Pub, 0.08 mi.
* Papa Jimmie’s BBQ and Pizza, 0.09 mi.
* Kokomo Bay, 0.1 mi.
* Coffee Express, 0.2 mi.
* Dock's Beach House Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Mr. Ed’s Bar and Grille, 0.5 mi.
* McDonalds, 1.1 mi.
* Cheese Haven, 4.2 mi.
* Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi, 4.4 mi.
* Ciao Bella, 4.6 mi.
* Mon Ami Restaurant & Winery, 5.1 mi.
* Huntington National Bank, 0.1 mi.
* Toledo Trust Corporation, 0.1 mi.
* National Guard, 1.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4 mi.
* United States Gypsum, 4.6 mi.
* Walgreens, 18 mi.
* Lake Erie Fearfest, October
* Walleye Festival, May
Local Colleges and Universities
* Tiffin University, 34.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Magruder Hospital Family Clinic, 0.9 mi.
* Lake Erie Sports Medicine, 0.9 mi.
* Firelands Regional Medical Center, 18.3 mi.