Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Manhattan, Kansas. We are the closest hotel to Kansas State University Stadium, and offer free shuttles to all football games. Our hotel offers a crystal clear outdoor pool, a fun picnic/BBQ area, and a convenient guest laundromat. We serve a delicious deluxe complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, bagels, and juice. All guest rooms are generously equipped with high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV with HBO, free local and long distance calls. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Americas Best Value Inn provides all of the comforts of home that you need, plus some useful and fun extras.
Our hotel is located off of Fort Riley Boulevard on Tuttle Creek Boulevard and provides easy access to many family friendly attractions. A mile away from our hotel you can take a step back in time to the 1800's and visit Wolf House Museum. Wolf House was built by John Frank in 1868 and was recently restored to the home's original splendor. Sunset Zoological Park, located about three miles away, showcases animals from all over the world ranging from Bermise Red Pandas to Kansas' western slender glass lizard. For a more peaceful day, take a drive to Tuttle Creek Lake and relax in its serenity. If you get hungry, Subway, Dairy Queen, and McDonald's are all less than a mile away. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Manhattan, Kansas.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Manhattan Town Center, 2.1 mi.
* Kansas State University Insect Zoo, 2.4 mi.
* Sunset Zoological Park, 3.6 mi.
* Konza Prairie Headquarters, 8.6 mi.
* Fort Riley, 17 mi.
* Tuttle Creek Lake, 22 mi.
* Outdoor Pool.
* Picnic/BBQ area.
* Complimentary Outdoor Parking.
* Copy and Fax Services - Charges May Apply.
* Guest Laundromat.
* Wolf House Museum, 1.6 mi.
* Manhattan Convention and Visitor, 1.8 mi.
* Wonder Workshop Children's Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Riley County Historical Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Zuckey Bowl Incorporated, 4.3 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast, on site
* Vista Drive In, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.8 mi.
* Bob's Dinner, 0.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Sonic's Drive-In, 1 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1 mi.
* IHOP, 1.1 mi.
* Arby's, 1.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.1 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse, 1.4 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.6 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 2.1 mi.
* Wendy's, 4 mi.
* Competitive Edge Business Solutions, walking distance
* Kansas Entrepreneurial Center, 0.5 mi.
* American Institute of Baking, 0.6 mi.
* Nanoscale Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* National Institute for Strategic Technology Acquisition and Commercialization, 0.8 mi.
* United Bank and Trust, 0.9 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenter, 1 mi.
* Walgreens Drug Store, 1.1 mi.
* Dick's Sporting Goods, 1.1 mi.
* Best Buy, 1.3 mi.
* United States Post Office, 1.6 mi.
* Bed Bath and Beyond, 2.3 mi.
* Fake Patty's Day, March
* Country Stampede, June
Local Colleges and Universities
* Kansas State University, 1.8 mi.
* Manhattan Christian College, 2.4 mi.
* Manhattan Area Technical College, 4.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Kansas State University Veterinary Hospital, 2.7 mi.
* Mercy Regional Health Center, 2.8 mi.