Americas Best Value Inn Caldwell offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free lobby coffee service and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, 40 inch flat panel satellite TVs, HBO, ESPN, and Showtime. We also have a fitness center and indoor heated pool that are open daily from 6 am to 8 pm.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (16 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located about 1 mile from downtown Caldwell, Burleson Historical Museum, and Davidson Creek City Park. We are located right off Highway 21.
Americas Best Value Inn Caldwell is your best choice within the “The Kolache Capital of Texas.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for boating, hunting and fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Austin or College Station. At Americas Best Value Inn Caldwell our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Caldwell, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Davidson Creek Park, 1.4 mi.
* Copperas Hollow Country Club, 2.6 mi.
* Birch Creek State Park, 20.2 mi.
* Texas Skydiving Center, 21 mi.
* Lake Somerville Marina, 23.3 mi.
* Corner of Time Antiques Mall, 23.6 mi.
* Premiere Cinema Movie, 26.9 mi.
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Fitness Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Caldwell Civic Center, 0.8 mi.
* Reeves Womack House, 0.9 mi.
* Burleson Historical Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Burleson County Fairgrounds, 1.9 mi.
* Royalty Pecan Farms, 12.9 mi.
* TEEX Infrastructure Training and Safety Institute, 19.3 mi.
* Lake Somerville State Park, 21.9 mi.
* Carnagie Center History Library, 23.8 mi.
* Children’s Museum of Brazos Valley, 23.9 mi.
* Kyle Field, 27.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* China Buffet, 0.9 mi.
* Subway, 1.1 mi.
* Longhorn Bar and Grill, 1.1 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.1 mi.
* Mad Hatters Tea Room, 1.1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.1 mi.
* Golden Chick, 1.2 mi.
* Masfajitas, 1.3 mi.
* Texas Burgers, 1.3 mi.
* La Bamba Mexican Grill, 3.9 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.6 mi.
* Mission Petroleum Carriers Terminal, 0.9 mi.
* Walmart, 1.4 mi.
* Anadarko Petroleum Corp, 1.4 mi.
* Hy-Point Energy Inc, 1.6 mi.
* BNSF Railway Co, 8.1 mi.
* Southwest Agribusiness Consulting Inc., 14 mi.
* One 500 square foot meeting room
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 20 guests
* One meeting personnel on-site
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Conference space
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Kolache Festival, September
* Burleson County Fair, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Texas A&M University, 28.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Burleson St Joseph Regional Health Center, 1.3 mi.