Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites, a Searcy, Arkansas hotel that is easily accessible from Interstate 67. Our two story exterior corridor hotel features 58 beautifully decorated guest rooms equipped with high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Start your morning right with our delicious daily complimentary continental breakfast. We also offer a convenient laundry facility, vending machine, ice machine, and copy and fax service. During your stay with us, please allow our helpful and courteous staff members to assist you with any additional requests you may have. We are available around the clock to help make your stay a memorable one. Pets are welcome. All dogs must be on a leash. Sorry, no pets are allowed in the breakfast area.
Searcy, Arkansas is best known for its vast variety of recreational activities, many of which are a short drive from our hotel. One of the most popular attractions in the area is Greers Ferry Dam. With over 30,000 acres of water surface, the lake serves as a playground for all kinds of water sports. Eighteen parks around the shoreline provide modern campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, and marinas. Another nearby popular recreation spot is the Course at River Oaks. Golf enthusiasts will love this 18-hole course, as it features 6,159 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. There are several other golf courses in the area for you to choose from as well. Less than 3 miles from our hotel, you will also find fun at the Benton Street Flea Market Mall, Berryhill Park, Searcy Cinema 8, Super Bowl Bowling Alley, and the Zion Rock Climbing Gym.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Searcy is within walking distance of many restaurants including the Rib Crib, Western Sizzlin' Steak House, IHOP, McDonald's, Subway, and Colton's Steakhouse and Grill.
With fun attractions nearby, affordable rates, and comfortable accommodations, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is the perfect location for your next getaway to Searcy, Arkansas. Book your reservation with us today.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Searcy Cinema 8, 0.4 mi.
* River Oaks Golf Course, 0.4 mi.
* Pro-Fitness, 0.4 mi.
* Berryhill Park, 1.3 mi.
* Rialto Theater, 2.4 mi.
* Benton Street Flea Market Mall, 2.4 mi.
* Spring Park, 2.6 mi.
* Zion Rock Climbing Gym, 2.6 mi.
* Super Bowl, 3.1 mi.
* Little Red River, 25.5 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Performing Arts Center on the Square, 2.6 mi.
* The Searcy Art Gallery, 2.8 mi.
* Town Square Gallery, 22.2 mi.
* Sugar Loaf Mountain, 27.6 mi.
* Greers Ferry Dam, 31.7 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast, On-site
* Rib Crib, Walking distance
* Western Sizzlin' Steak House, Walking Distance
* IHOP, Walking distance
* McDonald's, Walking Distance
* Subway, Walking Distance
* Colton's Steakhouse and Grill, Walking Distance
* Los Montano's Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Ryan's Family Steak House, 0.4 mi.
* Chili's, 0.5 mi.
* New China Restaurant of Searcy, 0.6 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1 mi.
* Walmart, Walking distance
* Simmons First Bank of Searcy, Walking distance
* First State Bank, 0.2 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 0.5 mi.
* Bryce Corporation Plant 8, 1.4 mi.
* Searcy Airport, 2.4 mi.
* Diamond K Corporation, 2.5 mi.
* Hoffman Henry Insurance Corporation, 3.8 mi.
* Milstor Corporation, 4 mi.
* Harding University's Spring Sing, weekend before Easter
* Freedom Fest, late May
* Get Down-Downtown Festival, 2nd week in September
* La Femme de Velo, October
* Holiday of Lights Festival, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Harding University, 2 mi.
* Arkansas State University-Beebe, 18.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* White County Memorial Hospital, 0.3 mi.