Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn, a Fort Collins, Colorado hotel conveniently located north of Old Town on Highway 287 (College Ave). Our landmark hotel was constructed in the early 1960's and was the premier hotel of its time. Since then, we have maintained our old time ambiance by preserving the rich beam ceilings, wood, and stonework used throughout all of our renovations. In addition, we have also made numerous indoor improvements to enhance the comfort of our guests. We invite you to enjoy our free continental breakfast every morning. Each of our cozy guest rooms is equipped with cable TV featuring 52 channels and HBO, a refrigerator, a microwave, hi-speed wireless Internet, and complimentary local calls. We also offer complimentary newspapers, an on-site laundry facility, an ice machine, and a vending machine for your convenience. Pets are allowed-charges apply.
Colorado is best known for its beautiful scenic views and an array of recreational activities and adventures. Americas Best Value Inn - Fort Collins is near some of the area's most magnificent recreational sites including the Rocky Mountain National Park, where you can experience the thrill and adventure of white water rafting and cross country skiing. For more exhilarating fun, contact Windtracker Balloon Adventures for spectacular panoramic views of Colorado from up to 2000 feet above the ground in a hot air balloon. If you are traveling with children, be sure to visit Fort Fun, Fort Collins' ultimate family amusement experience for go karts, laser tag, miniature golf, and much more. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy the convenience of being less than 8 miles from three different golf courses.
Our hotel is also minutes away from historic "Old Town" with many unique shops, art galleries, museums, and a variety of nightlife. We are near some of the finest restaurants our city has to offer, such as the Canyon Chop House, Bisetti's Italian Restaurant, and Bann Thai Restaurant.
After a long day of fun-filled activities and great cuisine, you will want to relax in a place that is comfortable, peaceful, and full of smiling faces. Let the staff at Americas Best Value Inn - Fort Collins provide you with all of these things and best of all, an affordable rate. Contact us today to make your reservation.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rocky Mountain Adventures, 0.9 mi.
* Windtracker Balloon Adventures, 2.8 mi.
* Fort Fun, 3.1 mi.
* Pottery Studio, 3.3 mi.
* City Park Nine Golf Course, 3.7 mi.
* Foothills Mall, 4.9 mi.
* Spring Creek Recumbent Bicycles (bicycle rentals), 8.1 mi.
* Inlet Bay Marina at Horsetooth, 14.3 mi.
* Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch, 23.6 mi.
* Rocky Mountain National Park, 42.8 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Picnic and barbecue area
* Center For Fine Art Photography, 1.4 mi.
* Bas Bleu Theatre Company, 1.5 mi.
* Fort Collins Museum of Contemporary Art, 1.8 mi.
* Farm At Lee Martinez Park, 1.9 mi.
* Fort Collins Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Clara Hatton Gallery, 2.3 mi.
* Colorado State University, 2.3 mi.
* Fort Collins Symphony Orchestra, 2.3 mi.
* Jumpin' Jive Cats (The Rhythm Company), 3.1 mi.
* Discovery Center Science Museum, 3.6 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Brewery, 5.5 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* Pobre Pancho's (Mexican) Restaurant, Walking distance.
* Pizza Hut, Walking distance.
* McDonald's, Walking distance.
* Washington's Bar and Grill, 1.6 mi.
* Austin's American Grill, 1.7 mi.
* Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, 1.9 mi.
* Canyon Chop House, 2 mi.
* Bisetti's Italian Restaurant, 2.4 mi.
* Starry Night Espresso Cafe, 2.4 mi.
* Bann Thai Restaurant, 2.8 mi.
* First National Bank, Walking distance
* Western States Bank, 0.6 mi.
* Jordan High Pressure Washer Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Building Materials Holding Corporation, 0.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.9 mi.
* King Scoopers, 3.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Poudre Valley Hospital, 3.4 mi.
* Medical Center of the Rockies, 18.8 mi.