Americas Best Value Inn Hays offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, in-room Wi-Fi, and free coffee in lobby. All guest rooms include recliner, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV, HBO, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, safe, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are only 4 miles from Hays Regional Airport and nearby several local attractions such as Sternberg Museum of Natural History. We are conveniently located off of I-70, at the intersection of E 27th Street and Vine Street.
Americas Best Value Inn Hays offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, swimming, or to visit Kansas Historical Society, NCK Technical College, Ellis County Historical Society, Fort Hays State University, or Fort Hays State Historic Site. At Americas Best Value Inn Hays our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hays, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Centennial Lanes, 0.2 mi.
* Mall Cinema, 0.4 mi.
* The Mall At Hays, 0.4 mi.
* Frontier Historical Park, 1.2 mi.
* Precision Valley LLC, 2 mi.
* Smoky Hill Country Club, 2.3 mi.
* Fort Hays Municipal Golf Course, 3.3 mi.
* Business Center (with Computer)
* Fitness Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space
* Outdoor Pool (Open from June to September)
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Sternberg Museum of Natural History, 1.4 mi.
* Kansas Historical Society, 2.2 mi.
* Ellis County Historical Society, 2.2 mi.
* Fort Hays State Historic Site, 2.8 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, 0.02 mi.
* China Garden, 0.1 mi.
* Thirstys Brew Pub & Grill, 0.2 mi.
* Gutierrez Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Burger King, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.5 mi.
* Professor's Steakhouse and Saloon, 1.4 mi.
* IHOP, 1.6 mi.
* Gella's Diner and LB Brewing Company, 1.8 mi.
* Sake2Me Sushi, 1.9 mi.
* Soda Shoppe Cafe, 1.9 mi.
* Cancun Mexican Grill, 2.2 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.04 mi.
* Nex-Tech, 0.2 mi.
* Amphenol Adronics Inc., 1.1 mi.
* Eagle Communications Inc., 1.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.2 mi.
* Doerfler Harley-Davidson, 1.4 mi.
* BASF Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* James Motor Company Inc., 1.6 mi.
* Enersys, 4.1 mi.
* Rans Designs Inc., 4.1 mi.
* Lewis Ford Lincoln of Hays, 4.2 mi.
* Wild West Festival, July
* Blues, BBQ and Bargains, July
* Frost Fest, November-December
Local Colleges and Universities
* NCK Technical College, 2.2 mi.
* Fort Hays State University, 2.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Debakey Heart Institute, 1.4 mi.
* KVC Wheatland Psychiatric Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Hays Medical Center, 1.5 mi.
* High Plains Mental Health Center, 1.9 mi.