Americas Best Value Inn Heflin offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, a free continental breakfast, free coffee in lobby, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, alarm clock radio, safe, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). Cribs and rollaway beds are available for a charge. Late check-out is allowed for a charge. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than 2 miles from Tiger Stadium, and 14 miles from Oxford Civic Center. We are conveniently located off of Almon Street and Brimer Circle.
Americas Best Value Inn Heflin offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, skating, family vacation or simply passing through. Explore local attractions such as Mountain Longleaf National Wildlife Refuge, Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium, Cheaha State Park, or Talladega Super Speedway. At Americas Best Value Inn Heflin our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Heflin, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Heflin Recreation Center, 0.9 mi.
* Field Target/Archery Range, 2.1 mi.
* Cider Ridge Golf Club, 13.2 mi.
* Sunshine Skate Center, 15.1 mi.
* AmStar 12, 15.3 mi.
* Time Out Arcade, 15.5 mi.
* Quintard Mall in Oxford, 15.9 mi.
* Anniston Bowling Center, 19.9 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Tiger Stadium, 1.7 mi.
* Mountain Longleaf National Wildlife Refuge, 13.9 mi.
* Oxford Civic Center, 14.9 mi.
* Fruithurst Winery Co., 15.9 mi.
* Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium, 20.6 mi.
* Cheaha State Park, 23 mi.
* Talladega Short Track, 28.1 mi.
* Talladega Super Speedway, 30.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* McDonalds, across the street
* Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, 0.02 mi.
* Marie's BBQ House, 0.3 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.8 mi.
* Papa's Pizza To Go, 1.3 mi.
* Olive Garden, 10.3 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse, 12.6 mi.
* Yume Japanese and Asian Cuisine, 12.8 mi.
* McDonalds, 13.6 mi.
* Jasmine Chinese Thai and Sushi, 14.5 mi.
* Sneaky Pete's Hot Dogs, 14.6 mi.
* Huddle House, 19.3 mi.
* Heroes American Grille, 19.9 mi.
* Top O' River, 20.1 mi.
* Buster Miles Ford, 0.9 mi.
* Frontier Technology Inc., 13.8 mi.
* Fort McClellan, 14.9 mi.
* Army National Guard, 16.1 mi.
* Battelle Memorial Institute, 17.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center, 17.6 mi.
* Jacksonville Medical Center, 19.1 mi.