Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn located in Fort Worth, Texas. We are conveniently located on Fort Worth's west side, about a ten minute ride to the downtown Fort Worth area. Each of the 52 tastefully appointed guest rooms come equipped with standard amenities that are sure to please even the most discerning traveler. All rooms have either 2 queen sized beds or 1 king sized bed as well as a refrigerator, microwave, 42 inch flat scree cable TV, high speed internet access, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and outdoor pool. Comfortable facilities and convenience are qualities that you will come to expect as a guest of the Americas Best Value Inn. A cordial and attentive staff is on-site to assist you with any needs that you may require. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge of $20 per pet.
The hotel is just minutes away from fine dining, shopping, and entertainment venues. The Fort Worth Stockyards, National Historic District, Texas Wesleyan University, Texas Christian University, the Fort Worth International Airport, and Six Flags Over Texas are a few of the many popular attractions and landmarks just minutes from this Fort Worth, TX hotel. Americas Best Value Inn is perfect for business and leisure travelers.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Silver Dollar Saloon Billiards, 0.8 mi.
* Putt Putt Golf and Games, 1.4 mi.
* Rave Motion Pictures, 1.8 mi.
* Bally Total Fitness, 2 mi.
* Ridgmar Mall, 2 mi.
* Main Event (Billiards, Laser Tag, Bowling, Games and More), 6 mi.
* Bayard H. Friedman Tennis Center, 8.1 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facility
* Outdoor pool
* Fort Worth Museum of Science, 6.2 mi.
* National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, 6.3 mi.
* Amon Carter Museum, 6.5 mi.
* Botanic and Japanese Gardens, 6.5 mi.
* Will Rogers Memorial Center and Facilities, 6.6 mi.
* Kimbell Art Museum, 6.7 mi.
* Fort Worth Zoo, 7 mi.
* Downtown Fort Worth, 7.8 mi.
* Fort Worth Convention Center, 8.3 mi.
* Sundance Square, 8.5 mi.
* Stock Yards, 9 mi.
* Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, 22.7 mi.
* Rangers Ballpark, 23.2 mi.
* Six Flags Over Texas, 23.6 mi.
* Cotton Bowl, 42 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* IHOP, 0.6 mi.
* Popeyes, 0.8 mi.
* Subway, 0.9 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.0 mi.
* Arby's, 1.3 mi.
* Don Pablos, 2.2 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.3 mi.
* CiCi's Pizza, 2.8 mi.
* Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Restaurant, 3.7 mi.
* Angelo's Barbecue, 8.3 mi.
* Reata Restaurant, 8.4 mi.
* Radio Shack, 1.4 mi.
* D.R. Horton, 4.4 mi.
* AMR Corporation, 5.3 mi.
* Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation, 5.3 mi.
* Harris Methodist Southwest Hospital, 7.4 mi.
* Baylor Medical Center, 8.6 mi.
Our meeting facility can accommodate 30 people comfortably for all of your business needs and/or personal gatherings.