Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Enterprise offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Take a break from the heat in our outdoor pool open year round. We offer clean spacious rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast plus hot items, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, 32-inch flat panel LED cable TV, ESPN and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are conveniently located off of Boll Weevil Circle, right next to Enterprise State Community College. We are nearby local attractions including the Southern Broadway Theater Company, the Boll Weevil Monument, and the Pea River Historical Society Depot Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Enterprise is your best choice in southeast Alabama. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for world class golfing, business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to Montgomery or Tallahassee. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Enterprise our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Enterprise, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* College Cinema, 0.1 mi.
* Boland Lanes and Amusements, 1.1 mi.
* Fun Factory, 1.1 mi.
* Southern Broadway Theater Co, 1.7 mi.
* Westgate Shopping Center, 1.7 mi.
* Morgan Square Shopping Center, 2.1 mi.
* Enterprise Sport Complex, 4.1 mi.
* Enterprise Country Club, 4.7 mi.
* Tartan Pines Golf Club, 5.2 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Little Red Schoolhouse, 1.2 mi.
* Boll Weevil Monument, 1.6 mi.
* Pea River Historical Society Depot Museum, 1.6 mi.
* John Henderson Family Park, 4.7 mi.
* U.S. Army Aviation Museum Foundation, 9.6 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast plus hot items
* Old Mexico, 0.5 mi.
* Larry's Real Pit Bar-B-Q, 0.7 mi.
* Huddle House, 1.1 mi.
* Sante Fe Cattle Company, 1.1 mi.
* Firehouse Subs, 1.3 mi.
* Ryans, 1.3 mi.
* Moes, 1.3 mi.
* KFC, 1.4 mi.
* Zaxby’s, 1.5 mi.
* Dragon Garden Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 1.6 mi.
* Waffle House, 1.7 mi.
* China King, 1.7 mi.
* Annies, 1.7 mi.
* Milky Moo’s, 1.7 mi.
* Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Beef Obrady’s, 1.8 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.8 mi.
* Burger King, 1.9 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.9 mi.
* Po Folks, 1.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.9 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.9 mi.
* Big Daddy’s Real Pit Bar B Que, 1.9 mi.
* Papa John’s, 1.9 mi.
* Sonic, 2 mi.
* Arbys, 2 mi.
* Dominos, 2.1 mi.
* Subway, 2.1 mi.
* Cutts Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* La Bamba, 2.3 mi.
* Miyori Japanese Steakhouse, 2.3 mi.
* Hunan Chinese Restaurant, 2.4 mi.
* Captain D’s, 2.5 mi.
* Bojangles, 2.6 mi.
* Cheeburger Cheeburger, 3.1 mi.
* Mellow Mushroom, 3.6 mi.
* Pop’s Oyster Bar, 3.6 mi.
* Brasas Brazil, 3.7 mi.
* Dante's Pizza, 3.7 mi.
* Gutheries, 3.7 mi.
* Pilgrams Pride, 1 mi.
* Lunsford Construction Co, 1.6 mi.
* Boll Weevil Soap Company, 1.6 mi.
* Medical Center Enterprise, 2 mi.
* Huff Manufacturing, 3.3 mi.
* Providence Funeral Home, 3.5 mi.
* Fort Rucker, 9.3 mi.
* Starwood Hall - 1,392 square feet - Seating capacity of 100-150 guests
* Houston Room - 625 square feet - Seating capacity of 48-60 guests
* Orange Room - 504 square feet - Seating capacity of 40-50 guests
* AV Equipment
* Catering can be brought in by Outside Vendor
* Free WiFi in meeting rooms
* Hangout Music Festival, May
* BamaJam, June
* Bayfest, October
* Boll Weevil Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Enterprise State Community College, 0.1 mi.
* Enterprise-Ozark Community College, 5.8 mi.
* Troy State University, 10 mi.
* Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 10 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Enterprise Health and Rehabilitation Center, 0.3 mi.