Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn in Weatherford, TX, a historic town that is just 20 minutes west of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Enjoy the historic shopping district full of antique, boutique and specialty stores, Chandor Gardens, and the old-time Farmers Market. All of our guest rooms are furnished with high-speed Internet access, 32 inch flat panel cable TV with HBO, complimentary local calls, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and wake-up service. Our front desk is open 24/7. Enjoy our continental breakfast and coffee. For our business travelers we offer fax and copy services. We are ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible. Our friendly staff is always eager to make your stay with us a memorable experience.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Golf at Squaw Creek Golf Course and Crown Valley Golf Course
* Shop at Main Street Mall
* Movies at Weatherford Theatres
* Skate at The Skate Queen
* Guest laundry facility
* Museum of the Americas, 0.9 mi.
* Parker County Courthouse, 1.1 mi.
* Chandor Gardens, 1.9 mi.
* Doss Heritage and Culture Center, 2.2 mi.
* Cartwright Park, 4.1 mi.
* Clark Gardens Botanical Park, 16 mi.
* Cabot Business Park, 5 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* R and K Cafe, across the street
* Mesquite Pit Bar and Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Golden Moon Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Dickey's Barbecue Pits, 2.7 mi.
* David Beard's Catfish and Seafood, 3 mi.
* Tin Melon Steak House, 3 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 3.6 mi.
* Harris Methodist Walls Regional Hospital, 2 mi.
* RBR Construction Inc, 2.1 mi.
* AES Inc, 2.6 mi.
* Joe R Jones Construction Inc, 3.6 mi.
* Ryan Manufacturing Inc, 6.9 mi.