Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Springfield, conveniently located near Grant Beach Park, Springfield Conservation Center, Fantastic Caverns, Air and Military Museum, Hammons Field, Springfield Expo Center, and the Juanita K Hammons Hall for The Performing Arts. Local restaurants include Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar, Western Sizzlin Wood Grill, and Costa Mesa.
The 24-hour staff at our FEMA approved hotel is here to help make your stay with us as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Treat yourself to our free daily continental breakfast served from 6:30am - 9:30am. Children under 18 years of age always stay free in their parent's room. Unwind with a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities such as free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, and a desk. Dogs weighing less than 50 lbs are allowed for a nightly non-refundable charge of $10. There is a maximum of two dogs allowed per room rental. At Americas Best Value Inn Springfield, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Springfield Paintball, 1.3 mi.
* Stewart Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Grant Beach Park, 3.3 mi.
* Jordan Valley Ice Park, 3.6 mi.
* Moxie Cinema, 4.1 mi.
* Enterprise Park Lanes, 4.9 mi.
* Battlefield Mall, 5.9 mi.
* Battlefield Lanes, 6.5 mi.
* Deer Lake Golf Course, 8 mi.
* Springfield Conservation Center, 8.3 mi.
* Fantastic Caverns, 8.6 mi.
* Fellows Lake, 9 mi.
* Carry-Out Karaoke and Casino, 12.8 mi.
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Air and Military Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Baptist Bible College, 1.3 mi.
* Evangel University, 1.4 mi.
* Ozark Empire Fair, 2.8 mi.
* Central Bible College, 2.9 mi.
* Hammons Field, 3.2 mi.
* Springfield Expo Center, 3.4 mi.
* History Museum for Springfield-Greene County, 3.4 mi.
* Dickerson Park Zoo, 3.5 mi.
* Ozarks Technical Community College, 3.5 mi.
* Juanita K Hammons Hall for The Performing Arts, 3.6 mi.
* Discovery Center Springfield, 3.7 mi.
* Missouri State University, 3.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast available from 6:30am - 9:30am
* Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar, 463 ft.
* Buckingham Smokehouse BBQ, 0.1 mi.
* Western Sizzlin Wood Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Costa Mesa, 0.2 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.2 mi.
* Fazoli's, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 0.3 mi.
* Back Yard Burgers, 0.3 mi.
* Bob Evans, 0.4 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.5 mi.
* Shoney's, 0.5 mi.
* Fire and Ice Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.8 mi.
* Ryan's, 1.1 mi.
* First Friday Art Walk, first Friday of every month
* Rock'n Ribs BBQ Festival, April
* Springfield WolkfPack Arena Football, April thru June
* Springfield Cardinals baseball, April thru August
* NSRA Mid-America Street Rod Nationals, late May
* Sounds on the Square Free concerts, June thru July
* Movies at Founders Park, July and August
* Ozark Empire Fair, late July/early August
* Fall Hunting Classic at Bass Pro Shop, August
* Civil War Tour and Dinner at Smallin Civil War Cave, late September thru early November
* Corn Maize, October
* Springfield Festival of Lights, mid-November thru December