Let us welcome you to the recently renovated Americas Best Value Inn of Osceola, Iowa, conveniently located at the junction of I-35 & US 34, one mile west of the junction of US 34 & US 69. A major crossroads of south-central Iowa, Osceola is 45 miles south of Des Moines and 140 miles north of Kansas City.
Enjoy an enhanced complimentary continental breakfast in our lobby-breakfast area, which was renovated in 2007. For your traveling convenience, take advantage of our 24-hour front desk and our new business center with Internet access, printer, and fax. Or, simply relax in front of the fireplace.
We know you will enjoy the ambiance of our recently renovated guest rooms. You'll feel rejuvenated by a good night's sleep on our pillow-top mattresses, (a bonus that keeps guests eagerly returning to stay with us.) Awaken in the morning to a refreshing shower made spacious by our curved shower rods.
For the business traveler, enjoy our business friendly rooms with large executive desks, ergonomic desk chairs, recliners, and free wireless high-speed Internet. We also offer business friendly suites and baggage storage. For the leisure or commercial traveler, we provide truck, RV/bus parking and cold weather hookups. Our comfortable guest rooms offer luxurious pillow-top mattresses for a rejuvenating night's sleep, a bonus that keeps guests eagerly returning to stay with us. And, of course, we provide amenities and services such as wake-up calls, voice mail, AM-FM clock radios, free local calls, in-room coffeemaker, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, cable TV with HBO, and digitally controlled thermostat. Adjoining and connecting rooms are available.
Adjacent to the Americas Best Value Inn is the Family Table, providing home style cooking for your convenience. Numerous other dining options abound nearby. Pets are allowed, restrictions apply.
Take a nostalgic trip to small town America where you'll be pleasantly surprised at just how much there is to do in, and around, Osceola. While the Americas Best Value Inn of Osceola is pleased to offer a complimentary day pass to the Community Fitness Center, many guests prefer to take advantage of Osceola's new Family Aquatic Center with its Olympic sized pool, diving well, water slides, and fountains. Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located near tennis courts, skateboard park, and golf course as well.
Looking for a respite in nature? Visit Coyote Canyon Wildlife Area, Stephens State Forest, or see the trumpeter swans at East Lake Park. Take a short excursion to explore Red Hawk State Park, Lake Ahquabi State Park, or Green Valley State Park. You'll see why hunters come from near and far to hunt deer, pheasant, and wild turkey.
Delight in a nostalgic glimpse of small town America and join us for a Concert on the Square. Just one mile away, take advantage of the featured entertainment at the Lakeside Casino. Enjoy stadium seating at the newly renovated Lyric Theatre.
Just 30 miles away, visit the Covered Bridges of Madison County that we Iowans studied in Iowa History. The romance of the bridges inspired the book Bridges of Madison County, as well as provided the film location for the movie by the same name, staring Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood. While in Winterset, don't miss the birthplace of John Wayne and the John Wayne Museum.
Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located just 1 mile from the Jefferson Bus and Amtrack Train Depot. We look forward to having you as our guest!
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Complimentary Day Pass to the Community Fitness Center, 1 mi.
* Casino Concerts Featuring Big Name Entertainment, 1 mi.
* Concerts on the Square, 1 mi.
* Osceola Family Aquatic Center, 1 mi.
* Tennis Courts, 1 mi.
* Purcell's Skateboard Park, 1 mi.
* Golfing at the Osceola Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Great Hunting - Deer, Pheasant, and Wild Turkey
* Business center
* Lyric Theatre, 1 mi.
* Historical Museum, 1 mi.
* Lakeside Casino, 1 mi.
* East Lake Park/Trumpeter Swans, 1.5 mi.
* Coyote Canyon Wildlife Area, 9 mi.
* Mormon Trail Historical Marker, 10 mi.
* Stephens State Forest, 12 mi.
* Red Hawk State Park, 24 mi.
* Lake Ahquabi State Park and Balloon Festival, 30 mi.
* Covered Bridges of Madison County, 30 mi.
* John Wayne Birthplace and Museum, 30 mi.
* Green Valley State Park, 34 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Family Table Restaurant , Adjacent
* Casey's Carry Out , Walking Distance
* Cross Roads Food and Spirits , Walking Distance
* McDonald's , Walking Distance
* Subway , Walking Distance
* Pizza Hut , 0.5 mi.
* Bougainvilleas Buffet , 1 mi.
* KFC/Taco Bell , 1 mi.
* Arby's , 1 mi.
* Redman's Steakhouse , 1 mi.
* China Star , 1 mi.
* Maid-Rite , 1 mi.
* Coffee Parlor , 1 mi. E
* Junction Creamery and BBQ , 1 mi.
* Playa Margaritas, 1.8 mi.
* Osceola Food LLC, 0.5 mi.
* Sam's Club, 44.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Clarke County Hospital, 1.2 mi.
* Greater Regional Medical Center, 32.9 mi.