We welcome you to the Americas Best Value Inn, in Norfolk, Virginia. We are conveniently located across from a Shopping Center with Food Shops and Restaurants. Our charming six story facility with exterior corridors offers 59 spacious Guest rooms and Efficiencies. All our Guest rooms are furnished with Microwave, Mini-Fridge, Cable TV with HBO, and Wakeup Service. All our Efficiencies are furnished with Kitchenettes. We also have a Guest Laundromat, and a Fax facility on-site. We welcome you to enjoy our crystal clear Outdoor Swimming Pool and our free daily continental breakfast. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours to better serve your needs. Come in and check out the friendly hospitality and the clean rooms we provide our Guests. Whether you are in the area for business or pleasure, you will enjoy your stay with us.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Golf at Ocean View Golf Course, Lake Wright Golf Course, Lambert's Point Golf Club.
* Fish at Lake Whitehurst and Lake Smith.
* Shop at Mac Arthur Center, Military Circle Mall and Janaf Shopping Center.
* Bowling at Bowlarama, AMF Bowling Centers.
* Movie Theater at Regal Cinema Mc Arthur Center 18, Cinemark and Granby Theater.
* Skate at Chilled Ponds and Greenbrier Family Skating Center.
* Barbecue area
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor pool
* Picnic area/tables
* Tourist information desk
* Norfolk Botanical Gardens, 1 mi.
* Naval Station Norfolk, 3 mi.
* Old Dominion University, 3 mi.
* East Ocean View Beach, 5 mi.
* Norfolk State University, 6 mi.
* Waterside Festival Marketplace, 6 mi.
* Chrysler Hall Performing Arts Theater, 6 mi.
* Virginia Beach, 20 mi.
* Historic Williamsburg, 40 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Golden China, walking distance.
* The Banque Country Western Night Club and Restaurant, walking distance.
* Azalea Grill, 0.5 mi.
* El Azteca Mexican Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Lone Star Steakhouse and Saloon, 6 mi.
* Joe's Crab Shack, 8 mi.
* Advantis Construction Co, 8 mi.
* Open Mfg Llc, 8 mi.
* Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, 8 mi.
* Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters, 8 mi.
* Norfolk Naval Ship Yard, 13 mi.