Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Lake Mills, conveniently located in beautiful Jefferson county which has a vast array of natural beauty. Guests wishing to take in the natural splendor of Lake Mills can enjoy a day of hiking, biking, or jogging on the Glacial Drumlin Trail which is just minutes from our hotel. Other local attractions include Tyranena Park, Lake Mills Golf Club, Highway 18 Outdoor Theatre, Johnson Creek Premium Outlets, Jefferson Speedway, and the Opera Hall Antique Center. After a fun day of sight-seeing guests can enjoy a satisfying meal at one of the local restaurants including Subway, Ming's Garden, and El Mariachi.
Our courteous 24-hour front desk staff is here to help make our pet friendly hotel your home away from home. Hotel amenities include a free daily continental breakfast served from 6:15am-9:15am, business center in lobby next to fireplace, vending machine, and picnic area. Our comfortable guest rooms feature free wireless high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, desk with lamp, sitting area, coffeemaker, hairdryer, and free local calls. All children under 12 years of age stay free with parents. There will be an extra child fee of $5 for children ages 12 to 17. Anyone over 17 will be charged an extra adult fee of $10. At Americas Best Value Inn Lake Mills, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Snowmobile Trail, 0.3 mi.
* Tyranena Park, 0.9 mi.
* Rock Lake, 1.8 mi.
* Lake Mills Golf Club, 2.1 mi.
* Glacial Drumlin Trail - West, 2.4 mi.
* Korth Park, 4.8 mi.
* Milford Hills Hunt Club, 6.9 mi.
* Highway 18 Outdoor Theatre, 7.8 mi.
* Johnson Creek Premium Outlets, 8 mi.
* Waterloo Antiques Mall, 9.1 mi.
* Council-Performing Arts, 9.9 mi.
* Lake Ripley Country Club, 10.1 mi.
* Meadow Springs Golf Course, 10.3 mi.
* Skate Express, 15 mi.
* Business center in lobby next to fireplace
* Heated indoor pool
* Picnic area
* Opera Hall Antique Center, 1.2 mi.
* Glacial Drumlin Trail, 2.4 mi.
* Aztalan State Park, 3.8 mi.
* United Technical College, 8.2 mi.
* City Museum, 10 mi.
* Aztalan Museum, 10.2 mi.
* Jefferson Speedway, 10.3 mi.
* Jefferson County Fair, 10.4 mi.
* Little Amerricka, 11.3 m.
* Showtime Arena, 12.4 mi.
* Hincheley's Dairy Farm Tours, 14.6 mi.
* University of Wisconsin, 27.7 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6:15am-9:15am
* Lake Oasis Family Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Pit, 0.6 mi.
* Subway, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Anne's Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Ming's Garden, 1.3 mi.
* Carp's Landing, 1.3 mi.
* El Mariachi, 1.3 mi.
* Timber Creek Pizza Co, 1.3 mi.
* Water House Foods Cafe and Bakehouse, 1.3 mi.
* Blue Moon, 1.4 mi.
* Lake Mills Family Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Tyranena Brewing Co, 1.4 mi.
* Lake Mills Golf Club Bar and Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Sand Bar, 2.9 mi.
* Walgreens Pharmacies, 0.7 mi.
* Lake Mills Medical Center, 0.8 mi.
* Geiger International, 1.1 mi.
* Daybreak Foods, 1.1 mi.
* Hamlin Inc, 1.7 mi.
* Wisconsin Truck Lift Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* Future Technology Consulting, 2.1 mi.
* Vita Plus Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Forest Landscaping and Construction, 5.1 mi.
* London Lumber and Construction, 9.5 mi.
* Trek Bicycle Corporation, 10.1 mi.
* Kendall Packaging Corporation, 10.8 mi.
* Crave Bros Farmstead Cheese, 12.8 mi.
* Fort Medical Equipment, 13.4 mi.
* Lake Mills Farmers' Market, Wednesdays June - September, Commons Park
* Indoor Vintage and Antique Snowmobile Show, mid-October, Jefferson County Fair Park
* Lake Mills City Band Concerts, second and fourth Saturdays in June and July, first Saturday in September, Commons Park