Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Siloam Springs, conveniently located on Highway 412 West, in northwest Arkansas. With its unique setting and friendly atmosphere, Siloam Springs is a vibrant and growing community enriched with an abundance of natural beauty. Guests visiting the area can enjoy numerous local attractions such as the famous Cherokee Casino, Siloam Springs Museum Society, and John Brown University. Nature lovers will love the beautiful Ozark National Forest, which is home to the tallest mountain in the state called Mount Magazine. Enjoy a meal at one of the restaurants within a two mile radius including the Hunan Village, Cathy's Corner, La Hacienda De Los Reyes, McDonald's, and Callahan's Steak House. Do some shopping at the neighborhood Walmart.
When staying at Americas Best Value Inn Siloam Springs, your comfort and enjoyment are our top priority. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast with waffles, cereal, muffins, oatmeal, juice, coffee, and tea available daily from 6:30-9:30am. After a fun day of exploration, relax in our seasonal outdoor pool (open from Memorial Day thru September) and BBQ picnic area.
Our cozy guest rooms are equipped with all the conveniences of home including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 42 inch flat screen LED cable TV, HBO, sitting area, free local calls, and wake-up service. On Fridays and Saturdays, free newspapers are delivered to guest rooms. Hairdryers are available upon request. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Siloam Springs, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Arkoma Lanes, 0.9 mi.
* Siloam Springs Country Club, 1.5 mi.
* Center Cinema, 2.5 mi.
* Oak Tree Mini Golf, 3.7 mi.
* Dawn Hill Golf and Racquet Club, 4 mi.
* Lucky Seven Horse Center, 14 mi.
* Grapevine Mall, 15.8 mi.
* Outdoor pool open from Memorial Day thru September
* BBQ picnic area
* Cherokee Casino, 0.6 mi.
* Local Flair Art Gallery, 1.7 mi.
* Siloam Springs Museum Society, 1.7 mi.
* Washington Street Antiques Primitives and Country, 1.8 mi.
* Siloam Springs Public Library, 2 mi.
* Wild Wilderness Drive Thru Safari, 11.1 mi.
* Logan Sports Arena, 11.9 mi.
* Ozark National Forest, 12.8 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast with waffles, cereal, muffins, oatmeal, juice, coffee, and tea available daily from 6:30-9:30am.
* 24-hour free coffee available in lobby
* Hunan Village, walking distance
* Cathy's Corner, 0.5 mi.
* La Hacienda De Los Reyes, 0.5 mi.
* Hardee's Family Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.2 mi.
* Cafe on Broadway, 1.7 mi.
* Lor Orchid, 1.9 mi.
* Callahan's Steak House, 2 mi.
* Liberty Bank, 0.5 mi.
* Allen Canning Co, 0.9 mi.
* Ashley Furniture Homestore, 0.9 mi.
* Novus International Inc, 1.4 mi.
* Lazy Boy, 1.4 mi.
* Sattech Satellite Technologies, 1.8 mi.
* Franklin Electric Co, 2.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.4 mi.
* U S Post Office, 2.7 mi.
* Snappy Drycleaner, 3.2 mi.
* Wells Fargo, 3.3 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* John Brown University, 2.8 mi
* Northwest Arkansas College, 8.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital, 1.5 mi.
* Pulse Emergency Medical, 1.8 mi.