Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of La Crosse, Wisconsin. Our two story interior corridor hotel offers 110 spacious guest rooms equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access, hairdryers, cable TV, microwaves, refrigerators, iron, ironing board, and coffeemakers. Wake up each morning to our delicious fresh complimentary extended continental breakfast. For your convenience our front desk and guest laundromat are available 24 hours a day. Host your next meeting or social gathering in our well appointed meeting facilities. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. Americas Best Value Inn of La Crosse, Wisconsin offers all of the amenities that you are looking for at a rate that you can afford. We are proudly a smoke free property.
La Crosse sits on the Mississippi River on the border between Wisconsin and Minnesota. Surrounded by majestic and scenic bluffs, we are located minutes away from many local attractions including the Brewery Tour Center, Swarthout Museum, and Onalaska Omnicenter. The city of La Crosse offers Mount La Crosse Ski Area, Valley Square Theatres, and Valley View Mall. Take your kids for a fun day at Riverside Amusement Park, Children's Museum of La Crosse, or the La Crosse Doll Museum. Be sure to take a guided tour of La Crosse on one of the many bright-red street trolleys. The fully narrated trip travels through some of our city's most distinguished historic neighborhoods. Come stay at Americas Best Value Inn and experience first hand the historic charm of La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Black River Beach, 1.2 mi.
* La Crosse River State Trail, 3.2 mi.
* Walsh Golf Center, 3.7 mi.
* Valley View Mall, 4.1 mi.
* Valley Square Theatres, 4.2 mi.
* Pearl Ice Cream Parlor and Confectionery, 5.1 mi.
* Forest Hills Public Golf Course, 6.1 mi.
* Green Island Ice Arena, 6.6 mi.
* High Roller Skating Rink, 8.6 mi.
* Mount La Crosse Ski Area, 11.2 mi.
* Perrot State Park (Kayaking, Boating, Camping, and Biking), 20.9 mi.
* Guest Laundromat
* Handicapped Facilities
* Meeting Facility
* Picnic and Barbecue Area
* Svila’s Waxing Salon
* Childrens Museum of La Crosse , 1.9 mi.
* Riverside Amusement Park , 2 mi.
* Mississippi Explorer La Crosse Sight Seeing Cruises , 2.3 mi.
* La Crosse Dahl Museum , 3 mi.
* Onalaska Omnicenter/Convention Center , 3.8 mi.
* Western Technical College La Crosse Campus , 4.9 mi.
* Bluffland Bloom and Brew (Wine Tasting) , 5.3 mi.
* La Crosse County Historical Society's Swarthout Museum , 5.4 mi.
* City Brewery Tour Center , 5.6 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast
* McDonald's, walking distance
* Burger King, walking distance
* Coney Island Hot Dogs, walking distance
* North Country Steak Buffet, walking distance
* Pastimes, 1.8 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2 mi.
* La Crosse Family Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* KFC, 2.2 mi.
* River Jack's Steak and Seafood Kitchen, 2.3 mi.
* Panera Bread, 2.5 mi.
* Subway Sandwiches and Salads, 2.6 mi.
* Grizzly's Grill and Saloon, 2.6 mi.
* Seasons by the Lake, 2.8 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 2.8 mi.
* Huck Finn's on the Water, 3.9 mi.
* Panda Express, 4.1 mi.
* Hackberry's Bistro, 5.3 mi.
* Walgreens, walking distance.
* Associated Bank, walking distance
* Citi Financial, 2 mi.
* County Materials Corporation, 3.3 mi.
* American Red Cross, 4.3 mi.
* Riverland Development Inc Distribution Headquarters, 4.5 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4.6 mi.
* Franciscan Skemp Healthcare, 5.5 mi.
* Gundersen Lutheran Hospital, 6.3 mi.
Our beautiful meeting space is perfect for all of your small business and personal events including bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, corporate meetings, and intimate sized weddings. The room has a maximum capacity of 20 people. Complimentary wireless Internet service, tables, chairs, linens, podium, a director's screen, and a dry erase board are available upon request. We also offer coffee and catering.
* Organic Farming Conference, February
* NASCAR Racing, April to October
* Great River Shakespeare Festival (Winona, MN), late June thru July
* RiverFest, first full weekend in July
* La Crosse Interstate Fair, second week in July
* Wednesday Cruise Nights, June thru mid-September
* Cranberry Festival, September
* Elvis Explosion, September
* Oktoberfest, last week in September
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Wisconsin La Crosse, 3.1 mi.
* Viterbo University, 4.6 mi.