Come visit the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites of Hope, Arkansas, the home of former President Bill Clinton. Our two story exterior corridor facility features 42 guest rooms, including 9 suites. We offer complimentary high speed wireless internet, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable television, iron and ironing board and complimentary local calls in all rooms. Business travelers will appreciate our on-site meeting facilities. We serve a complimentary continental breakfast daily, and we have a guest laundromat on-site. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Our experienced and friendly staff will make your stay with us a memorable experience.
Located halfway between Dallas and Memphis on Interstate 30, Hope, Arkansas is a world-class southern community in the Texarkana metropolitan area. This small town in Southwest Arkansas has two claims to fame, it is the birthplace of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, and it showcases some of the world's largest watermelons. The Clinton Center preserves President Clinton's first home. Arkansas's natural beauty and its history are showcased and preserved in the parks and museums of the Arkansas State Parks system. Find an Arkansas quilt shop, check out the ever-expanding fine arts scene of original artwork, the hand thrown pottery, and innovative pieces of jewelry. Enjoy the thrill of the hunt at the numerous Arkansas antique stores and flea markets. Some must see attractions include Morning Star Missionary Baptist, the Clinton Birthplace Foundation, the University Of Arkansas Community College-Hope, Hope Public Library, Bridewells Lake, Porter Lake Dam, the Print Museum, Prescott Raceway Park, Cossatot Community College, the Clinton Presidential Library and Museum.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hope Country Club
* Millwood Country Club
* Pennylou Park
* Hope Northside Park
* Old Washington Historic Park
* The Colorado River
* Crater of Diamonds State Park
* Prescott Raceway Park, 16.1 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Room Building
* Clinton Birthplace Foundation, 1.3 mi.
* Hope Public Library, 1.6 mi.
* Bridewells Lake, 4.4 mi.
* Porter Lake Dam, 5.2 mi.
* Print Museum, 7.1 mi.
* Clinton Presidential Library and Museum, 112 mi.
* Big Jakes BBQ, 0.5 mi.
* Just Ten Hamburgers, 0.5 mi.
* Amigo Juan Mexican Cafe, 0.7 mi.
* Catfish King Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Sheba*s Family Restaurant, 1.0 mi.
* Chinese Panda, 1.8 mi.
* Subway Sandwiches and Salads, 1.1 mi.
* Chuck's Get It To Go Barbeque, 1.3 mi.
* Melon Patch, 1.3 mi.
* City Bakery & Dining Bar, 1.4 mi.
* Bobo & Bain Construction Co, 1.8 mi.
* Huff Construction Co, 1.7 mi.
* On-site meeting room available for parties, reunions, meetings and conferences
* Can seat up to 80 guests conference style
* Electronic A/V equipment available, including pull-down screen and a ceiling projector
* Room has 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and an enclosed patio with BBQ grill
Local Colleges and Universities
* University Of Arkansas Community College at Hope, 1.4 mi.
* Cossatot Community College, 23.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Medical Park Hospital, 2.4 mi.
* Smith Animal Hospital, 22.1 mi.
* Howard Memorial Hospital, 24.5 mi.