Centrally located on historic Route 66, Americas Best Value Inn offers many amenities including free coffee in the lobby, and an adjacent Chinese restaurant. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast which is available from 7:00am-9:00am with items including mini-muffins, coffee, hot chocolate, and mocha/vanilla cappuccino. Relax in one of our spacious guestrooms which offer such amenities as free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV with HBO, and refrigerators. We offer free local calls, wake-up service, fax service, and a laundry facility. Pets (dogs only) are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. All guest rooms come equipped with electronic door locks and smoke detectors for your safety. Shopping and banking are conveniently close by.
Experience all that our beautiful town of Barstow, CA has to offer with year-round recreational activities. Tee off at the Barstow Golf Club. Enjoy activities such bird watching, fishing, hiking, nature walks, and wildlife at the Mojave National Park Preserve. Enjoy hiking in the Kelso Dunes, Caruthers Canyon Trail, or from Hole-in-the-Wall Campground to Banshee Canyon. Take your family bowling at the Paradise Lanes Family Recreation Center. Must see area attractions include historic Calico Ghost Town, Mojave River Valley Museum, and Mojave National Preserve. The great and exciting city of Las Vegas is only 159 miles away. At Americas Best Value Inn Barstow, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Paradise Lanes Family Recreation Ctr, 1.5 mi.
* New Barstow Station Cinema, 2.4 mi.
* Mojave National Park Preserve, 3.1 mi.
* Bag Billiards, 3.4 mi.
* Barstow Sports Park, 3.5 mi.
* Factory Merchants Barstow, 4.6 mi.
* Sky Line Drive-In Theater, 4.8 mi.
* Tanger Outlet Mall, 5.2 mi.
* Sun and Sky Country Club, 6.5 mi.
* Barstow Golf Club, 6.5 mi.
* Calico Ghost Town, 10.6 mi.
* Rainbow Basin, 11.1 mi.
* Mule Canyon, 13.9 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Edglesong Park, Walking Distance,
* Barstow Station, 0.3 mi.
* Park University, 0.7 mi.
* Western American Railroad Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Harvey House Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Route 66 (Mother Road) Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Desert Discovery Center, 1.8 mi.
* Mojave River Valley Museum, 2 mi.
* Barstow Community College, 3.9 mi.
* California Welcome Center, 5.2 mi.
* Calico Early Man Site, 13.3 mi.
* Sawtooth Canyon, 17.6 mi.
* Free Continental Breakfast 7:00 - 9:00 am
* Canton Chinese Restaurant, Walking Distance
* Denny's, Walking Distance
* Carlos and Totos Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Bun Boy, 0.4 mi.
* Costa Azul Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Rosita's Mexican, 0.7 mi.
* Carrows Family Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Gallardo's Mexican Restaurant, 2 mi.
* Pace Services, Walking Distance
* Stewart's Business and Tax Services, 1.1 mi.
* W.P. Harris Construction, 1.2 mi.
* Bank of America, 1.3 mi.
* Hudson and Walker Physical Therapy Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Barstow Community Hospital, 1.7 mi.
* Kar Ice Services Manufacturing, 1.8 mi.
* Morgan Meat Company, 2 mi.
* California Cylinder Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Barstow Industrial Supply, 2.9 mi.
* G J M Construction, 3 mi.
* California Cylinder Corporation, 3 mi.