Americas Best Value Inn of Farmington, New Mexico is conveniently located on the corner of Scott and Broadway, two lights south of Main Street and only three miles from Four Corners Regional Airport. Our free shuttle service to/from Four Corners Regional Airport makes getting to our hotel that much easier. We are near Farmington's most popular attractions including Navajo Lake State Park, Farmington Convention Bureau, Sun Ray Park and Casino, Salmon Ruin Historical Marker, Aztec Ruins National Monument, and Riverside Nature Center. Local restaurants include Kettle Country Cafe, Denny's, and Tequilas Mexican Grille.
Our hotel offers unbeatable service, an attentive 24-hour front desk staff, and competitive rates. We are well equipped to meet your business needs with our meeting facility, business center, and free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and common areas. Our hotel also features free daily deluxe continental breakfast, an exercise facility, an outdoor pool, a barbecue picnic area, and a guest laundry facility. Our comfortable guest rooms offer a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, cable TV with HBO, and free local calls. Children age 12 and under stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply.
At Americas Best Value Inn Farmington, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Skate Away USA, 1.1 mi.
* Allen Theatres, 1.7 mi.
* Bowlero Lanes, 2.8 mi.
* Animas Valley Mall, 3.8 mi.
* Pinon Hills Golf Course, 4.4 mi.
* Sun Ray Park and Casino, 6.5 mi.
* Aztec Ski Rentals, 13.9 mi.
* Angel Peak Recreation Area, 28.9 mi.
* BBQ Area
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Picnic Area
* E3 Children's Museum, 1.1 mi.
* Farmington Museum, 2.5 mi.
* Salmon Ruin Historical Marker, 11.1 mi.
* Broken Horn Arena, 11.5 mi.
* Aztec Ruins National Monument, 13.8 mi.
* Aztec Speedway, 15.2 mi.
* Navajo Lake State Park, 31.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Tequilas Mexican Grille, 0.01 mi.
* Kettle Country Café, 0.02 mi.
* Denny's, 0.2 mi.
* Emilio's Grill and Bar, 0.2 mi.
* Cruzan’s, 0.5 mi.
* Sonic, 0.6 mi.
* The Spare Rib BBQ Company, 0.8 mi.
* Captain D’s, 1 mi.
* Blake’s Lotaburger, 1 mi.
* Golden Corral Buffet and Grill, 1 mi.
* Sonya’s Cooking USA Restaurant, 1.1 mi.
* KFC, 1.2 mi.
* Pancake Alley, 1.3 mi.
* T J's Downtown Diner, 1.6 mi.
* Three Rivers Pizzeria, 1.6 mi.
* Andrea Kristina's, 1.8 mi.
* Boon’s Family Thai BBQ, 1.8 mi.
* Si Senor, 3.3 mi.
* American Red Cross, 0.9 mi.
* Coca Cola Bottling Company, 1.4 mi.
* BP America Production Co., 1.8 mi.
* FedEx Freight, 2.2 mi.
* Frito-Lay, 2.8 mi.
* Halliburton, 4.5 mi.
* Raytheon Co, 4.5 mi.
* Hydropure Technology Inc, 15.3 mi.
* San Juan Generating Station, 18.4 mi.
* Aps-Four Corners Power Plant, 20.2 mi.
* One meeting room
* Conference space
* Seating capacity of 150 guests
* Audio visual equipment is available upon request
* Connie Mack World Series, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* New Mexico Highlands University, 3.5 mi.
* San Juan College, 3.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* San Juan Regional Medical Center, 2.1 mi.