The Americas Best Value Inn Holbrook provides the small hometown feel you want with the amenities and service you expect. Take advantage of our free Wi-Fi, complimentary full hot breakfast and kids stay free policy (12 and under). Additionally, mini-fridges, microwaves, coffeemakers and cable TV with HBO are all included in every room. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per pet. We provide the perfect location, service and amenities you want and the most value for your money when visiting the Petrified Forest, Painted Desert or traveling anywhere from Flagstaff AZ to Albuquerque NM!
For your convenience we offer private RV, truck and bus parking and provide a complimentary full hot breakfast each morning. Our location also provides easy access to Route 66 and many of Northern Arizona’s top attractions. We are the closest property to the Petrified Forest National Park and Painted Desert and within 25 miles of Winslow Arizona. The Grand Canyon, White Mountains and Winslow Meteor Crater are all between an hour and 2.5 hours drive away.
The Americas Best Value Inn Holbrook is your best choice within the Holbrook, Winslow, Snowflake region of Northern Arizona. Our 60 room property offers the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a site-seeing vacation with the family, traveling across the great Southwest or in need of extended stay accommodations.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our GREAT SERVICE…we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Holbrook is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best value Inn Holbrook - You Deserve It.
• We are only minutes from many major businesses including the US Government Fleet Management Center, Holbrook EMS Inc., and the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System Offices.
• Enjoy your time in Holbrook by visiting Dinosaur Park or the Museum of the Americas, both less than 5 minutes away. For those looking to go beyond the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert we are nearby to the Hopi Indian Reservation with breathtaking views encompassing 1.5 million acres.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Golfing at Hidden Cove Golf Course, 0.1 mi.
* Hiking, biking, camping, birding, and sight-seeing at Petrified Forest National Park, 22 mi.
* Hiking, birding, sight-seeing, camping, and biking at Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, 32 mi.
* On-site restaurant Tom and Susie's Diner
* Dinosaur Park, 0.1 mi.
* Hidden Cove Golf Course, 0.1 mi.
* Museum of the Americans, 0.1 mi.
* Crystal Forest Museum, 0.3 mi.
* Navajo Hopi Indian Reservation, 17 mi.
* Painted Desert National Park, 18 mi.
* Petrified Forest National Park, 18 mi.
* Winslow International Film Festival, 31 mi.
* Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, 32 mi.
* Meteor Crater, 60 mi.
* Grand Canyon National Park, 180 mi.
* Complimentary Hot Breakfast Served Daily
* Tom and Susie's Diner on Route 66, on site
* Irene's Spurs and Saddles Restaurant, 0.1 mi,
* Country Host Restaurant, 0.1 mi,
* Romo's Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Gracie's BBQ, 0.3 mi.
* Butterfield Stage Company Steak House, 0.5 mi.
* Plainsman Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Bubbas Big Pig Bar-B-Q, 0.8 mi.
* Aliberto's Mexican Food, 0.8 mi.
* Banditos and Lawmen, 0.8 mi.
* Mandarin Beauty Chinese Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Mesa Italiana Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Holbrook Chamber of Commerce, 0.2 mi.
* Heilig-Meyers Furniture Company, 0.2 mi.
* Ameri Gas Inc., 0.4 mi.
* Bradco Inc., 0.9 mi.
* SAIA Motor Freight Line Inc., 2.1 mi.
* Waste Management Inc., 32 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Arizona State University, Holbrook, 0.4 mi.
* Northland Pioneer College, 0.4 mi.
* Northern Arizona University, 1.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Petrified Forest Medical Center Inc., 0.3 mi.