Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn located in beautiful downtown Bishop, California. Bishop is known as the "Mule Capital of the World" and hosts a week-long festival called "Mule Days" that has been held annually since 1969 during the week of Memorial Day, celebrating the contributions of pack mules in the area. Our hotel is easy to find and only minutes from the region's year-round attractions and activities. Explore the area's history at the Bishop Museum and Historical Society and Laws Railroad Museum. Or participate in any of Bishop's community events held at the nearby Tri County Fairgrounds.
Enjoy our continental breakfast served each morning from 7am - 9:30am consisting of cereal, muffins, coffee, and juice. Tempt your taste buds at any of the local restaurants within a mile of our hotel, which include La Casita, Bar BQ Bill's-Oney's, Raymond's Deli, Taqueria Las Palmas, Jack's Restaurant, and Pizza Factory.
Americas Best Value Inn Bishop provides exceptional room rates and service with a smile. Our well-maintained property offers clean and comfortable spacious guest rooms generously furnished with free wireless high-speed Internet access, cable TV, 32 inch flat screen TV's, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, table with chairs, and free local calls. Other amenities include a seasonal outdoor swimming pool (Open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend), guest laundry facility, BBQ area, vending machines, free parking, and fax/copy services. Pets are welcomed, a maximum of 2 pets per room are welcome for a nightly charge of $10 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Bishop, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mountain Light Gallery, 0.2 mi.
* Serenity Pines Gallery, 0.2 mi.
* Bishop Twin Theater, 0.3 mi.
* Bishop Park, 0.6 mi.
* Bishop Country Golf Club, 1 mi.
* Antique Peddler, 2.2 mi.
* Lady Bug Art Gallery, 2.3 mi.
* Richard Coons Gallery, 2.4 mi.
* Paiute Palace Casino, 2.9 mi.
* Shoppers Alley Mall, 3.1 mi.
* Keoughs/Manutuaral Hot Springs, 6 mi.
* Millpond Equestrian Center, 6.4 mi.
* BBQ area
* Outdoor heated pool (Open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend)
* Tri County Fairgrounds, 0.7 mi.
* Bishop Museum and Historical Society, 1 mi.
* Sunrise Park, 1 mi.
* Laws Railroad Museum, 4 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* La Casita, 0.1 mi.
* Bar BQ Bill's-Oney's, 0.1 mi.
* Taqueria Las Palmas, 0.1 mi.
* Raymond's Deli, 0.2 mi.
* Amigo's Mexican Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Bishop Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Jack's Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.4 mi.
* Carl's Jr., 0.7 mi.
* Hibachi Sushi Grill & Buffet, 0.8 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.8 mi.
* Pizza Factory, 0.9 mi.
* JCPenney's, 0.1 mi.
* Northern Inyo Hospital, 0.2 mi.
* Team Engineering and Management, 0.4 mi.
* Esice, 0.4 mi.
* Turner Construction Company, 0.9 mi.
* True Value Hardware, 2.5 mi.
* Rite Aid, 2.6 mi.
* Sears, 2.6 mi.
* Cal-Tron Corporation, 3.3 mi.
* White Mountain Research Station, 3.7 mi.
* Mule Days - Memorial Day Week
Local Colleges and Universities
* University-California Co-Op Extension, 3 mi.
* Kern Community College, 3 mi.