Americas Best Value Courtyard Inn offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, flat panel cable TV, HBO, and table with chairs.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (14 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers is a 100 percent smoke-free property. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are located off of WI-26, and are near local attractions such as the Fireside Dinner Theatre, Glacial River Trail and River Walk, Jefferson County Fairgrounds, and University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
Americas Best Value Courtyard Inn is your best choice within the southeastern region of Wisconsin. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, recreational activities, or simply passing through on your way to Green Bay or Chicago. At Americas Best Value Courtyard Inn our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Courtyard Inn, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rock River Lanes, 0.5 mi.
* Endl Park, 0.6 mi.
* Jones Park, 0.7 mi.
* Ft. Atkinson Park and Recreation, 1.4 mi.
* Five Star Antiques Mall, 1.5 mi.
* Koshkonong Mounds Country Club, 4.6 mi.
* Spring Creek Golf Center, 5.3 mi.
* Lake Koshkonong, 6.3 mi.
* Hi-way 18 Outdoor Theater, 7 mi.
* Wisconsin Hang Gliding, 8.1 mi.
* Theaters of Whitewater, 8.4 mi.
* Glacial Drumlin Trail, 12.2 mi.
* Johnson Creek Premium Outlets, 16.2 mi.
* Janesville Mall Shopping Center, 17.2 mi.
* Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark, 38.3 mi.
* Mountain Top at Grand Geneva, 39.2 mi.
* Business Center
* Heated indoor pool open November 1st to April 15th, from 8AM to 10PM and April 16th to October 31st from 8AM to 11PM.
* Meeting Facilities
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Picnic Area
* Fireside Dinner Theatre, 0.1 mi.
* Gallery on the Main, 1.2 mi.
* Hoard Historical Museum, 1.4 mi.
* Glacial River Trail and River Walk, 2.2 mi.
* Council for the Performing Arts, 7.8 mi.
* Jefferson County Fairgrounds, 8.9 mi.
* Perkins Stadium, 9.5 mi.
* Aztalan State Park, 11.6 mi.
* Kettle Moraine State Forest, 14.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast from 6am to 10am. Items typically available include waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, cereal, donuts, toast, fruit, juice, and coffee
* Subway, 0.03 mi.
* Brickhouse Pizza Pub, 0.4 mi.
* China Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* Fort Atkinson Family Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Mangiami Italiano, 1.2 mi.
* Soups On, 1.3 mi.
* Cafe Carpe, 1.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.5 mi.
* Paddy Coughlin’s Pub, 1.5 mi.
* El Patron Mexican Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Salamone’s Italian Pizzeria, 2.1 mi.
* Capn's Roadhouse, 2.5 mi.
* Cygnus Publishing, 0.07 mi.
* On-Cor Frozen Foods Redi-Serve, 0.2 mi.
* Spacesaver Corporation, 0.3 mi.
* Nasco International Inc., 0.3 mi.
* Advanced Disposal-Fort Atkinson, 0.3 mi.
* Mc Cain Food Inc., 0.4 mi.
* Nasco Arts and Crafts Store, 0.4 mi.
* Enbridge Energy, 0.5 mi.
* Jones Dairy Farm Store, 0.7 mi.
* Security Finance, 1.4 mi.
* OEI Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Noria Corp, 2.1 mi.
* Ball Metal Beverage Packaging, 2.6 mi.
* Briggs and Stratton Power Products, 3.3 mi.
* Nestle Purina Pet Care Co, 7.2 mi.
* Two meeting rooms that can be combined to form one larger 1,000 square foot room
* Meeting rooms can accommodate up to 60 guests
* Free Wi-Fi available in meeting rooms
* Buckskin Rendezvous, Memorial Day Weekend
* Antique Car Show, 1st Tuesday of every month June to September
* Fort Half-Marathon, June
* Tour de Fort Bike Ride, June
* Cornfest, August
* Rhythm on the the River, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Madison Area Technical College-Fort Atkinson, 2.4 mi.
* University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, 9.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Fort Health Care, 1.8 mi.
* Dean Clinic, 2.2 mi.
* UW Health Clinic, 2.3 mi.