Americas Best Value Inn Clarksville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, complimentary light snacks served daily from 6am to 10am, and free Wi-Fi in all pubic areas and guest rooms. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent’s room). Cribs are available free of charge. Late check-out is allowed for a charge. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than 3 miles from Historic Collinsville, and 1 mile from Don F. Pratt Memorial Museum. We are conveniently located off of I-24 exit 4 and just 4 miles south of the Tennessee/Kentucky state lines.
Americas Best Value Inn Clarksville offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, skating, or family vacation or simply passing through on your way to Beachaven Vineyards and Winery, Dunbar Cave State Park, Clarksville Speedway, Customs House Museum and Cultural Center, or Fort Defiance. At Americas Best Value Inn Clarksville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Clarksville, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Carmike Governor's Square 10, 0.8 mi.
* Governor's Square Mall, 0.8 mi.
* The Pinnacle Family Entertainment Center, 2.4 mi.
* The Great Escape, 3.7 mi.
* Swan Lake Golf Course, 4.1 mi.
* Blueway Canoe LLC, 4.3 mi.
* Rainbo Skating Center, 7.3 mi.
* Waterdogs Scuba and Safety LLC, 7.3 mi.
* Two Rivers Mall Shopping Center, 7.3 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Don F. Pratt Memorial Museum, 0.1 mi.
* L and N Train Station, 0.1 mi.
* Beachaven Vineyards and Winery, 2 mi.
* Historic Collinsville, 3.1 mi.
* Dunbar Cave State Park, 3.9 mi.
* Clarksville Speedway, 6.1 mi.
* Roxy Regional Theatre, 7 mi.
* Customs House Museum and Cultural Center, 7.2 mi.
* Fort Defiance, 7.9 mi.
* Complimentary light snacks served daily from 6am to 10am
* Shoney's, 0.3 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Lodge Sports Pub, 0.5 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.5 mi.
* Arby's, 0.5 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 0.5 mi.
* Shogun Japanese Steak and Sushi, 0.5 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 0.5 mi.
* White Castle, 0.5 mi.
* Tandoor Indian Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Old Chicago, 1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.3 mi.
* Asian Grill, 2.2 mi.
* Casablanca Mexican Restaurant, 3 mi.
* Avanti Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Dow Corning Corporation, 3.3 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 4.4 mi.
* UniFirst, 5.4 mi.
* Vulcan Corporation, 5.8 mi.
* RJ Railroad Corporation, 8.4 mi.
* Convergys Corporation, 9.4 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 15.7 mi.
* Clarksville Half Marathon, March
* Riverfest, September
* Beachaven Winery Jazz on the Lawn, held twice monthly from April to September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Austin Peay State University, 6.3 mi.
* Troy State University, 9.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Gateway Medical Center, 1.5 mi.