Located just two minutes from exit 120 off Interstate 20, the Americas Best Value Inn of Bishopville offers charm, graciousness, and true Southern hospitality. The Americas Best Value Inn is a charming two story, exterior corridor facility that offers 34 spacious guestrooms. Our attractive and well appointed facility is within a short distance of many of the best restaurants, golf courses, museums and attractions that Brinkley has to offer. We serve a free deluxe continental breakfast. All our guestrooms have microwaves, mini-fridges, in-room coffeemakers, cable television with HBO, iron with ironing boards, hairdryers, complimentary local calls, and and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. For our business travelers we offer fax and copy facilities. For additional safety we have electronic door locks, smoke detectors, superior exterior lighting, and a 24-hour front desk staff. Our property is located just minutes away from Sumter Air Force Base and Darlington Speedway. Come, relax and enjoy the best hospitality in town at Americas Best Value Inn Bishopville.
Bishopville, the county seat of Lee County, was settled in the 1800's and was originally called Singleton's Crossroads. Lee County is South Carolina's largest cotton-producing county and home to the South Carolina Cotton Museum, located in downtown Bishopville. Original tools, interactive displays, and amusing stories in an authentic setting allow you to experience the cotton cultivation way of life. Bishopville is also home to one of the most breath-taking attractions in South Carolina, Fryar's Topiary Gardens. This three-acre garden is visited annually by thousands of tourists and has been seen by thousands more on television specials and in dozens of magazines.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Fishing, Hiking, Swimming at Lee State Park
* Golfing available at Governors Run Golf Club
* South Carolina Cotton Museum, 2 mi.
* Lee County Park, 3 mi.
* Darlington Raceway Museum, 3 mi.
* Sumter Air Force Base, 15 mi.
* Darlington Speedway, 16 mi.
* Florence Civic Center, 18 mi.
* University of South Carolina, 19 mi.
* Irish Garden Swan Lake, 20.5 mi.
* Shaw Air Force Base, 20.5 mi.
* Florence Darlington Tech College, 23.3 mi.
* Francis Marion University, 33 mi.
* Fort Jackson Mi.litary Base, 35 mi.
* University of South Carolina, 48.12 mi.
* Clemson University, 49.12 mi.
* Myrtle Beach, 100 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast is included.
* Charlene's Taste of Country, 0.5 mi.
* KFC, 3.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 3.7 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 3.7 mi.
* New Dragon, 8 mi.
* Coca Cola Plant, 4 mi.
* South Atlantic Canners, 4 mi.