Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Starkville offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and 40 inch LED flat screen cable TV with ESPN and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply. We are conveniently located on Highway 12 in the heart of Starkville, and are just minutes from Mississippi State University.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Starkville is your best choice when you visit “Starkvegas". We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, golfing, an MSU event, or simply passing through on your way to Jackson or Birmingham. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Starkville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Starkville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Starkville Community Theatre, 1.3 mi.
* Bulldog Lanes, 1.4 mi.
* Moncreif Park, 2.3 mi.
* Hollywood Premier Cinemas, 3.1 mi.
* Starkville Country Club, 3.6 mi.
* Links at Starkville, 3.9 mi.
* Old Waverly Golf Club, 22.5 mi.
* Leigh Mall, 25.4 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Outdoor Pool (Open Spring to Late Fall)
* Picnic Area
* Cotton District, 0.7 mi.
* Davis Wade Stadium-Football, 0.8 mi.
* Heritage Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Downtown Starkville, 1 mi.
* Humphrey Coliseum-Basketball, 1.1 mi.
* Skate Odyssey, Inc, 1.2 mi.
* Starkville Sportsplex, 2.2 mi.
* Noxubee National Wildlife Refuge, 15 mi.
* Elvis Presley's Birthplace, 66.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* McDonald's, 0.07 mi.
* Hardee’s, 0.1 mi.
* Denny's, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Shipley Do-Nuts, 0.2 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 0.2 mi.
* Harvey’s, 0.3 mi.
* Abner’s Famous Chicken Tenders, 0.4 mi.
* Captain D’s, 0.4 mi.
* Mexico Tipico Inc, 0.5 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.6 mi.
* Cappe's Steakhouse Inc, 0.8 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.9 mi.
* Old Venice Pizza Co, 1.3 mi.
* Taste of China, 1.4 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.6 mi.
* Atmos Energy, 1.2 mi.
* Habitat for Humanity, 1.2 mi.
* Sitel Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 3.3 mi.
* Columbus Air Force Base, 35.6 mi.
* Magnolia Film Festival, February
* Cotton District Arts Festival, April
* Bulldog Bash, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Mississippi State University, 0.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* OCH Regional Medical Center, 3 mi.