Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Jonesville. Our two-story, exterior design Inn features 27 nicely appointed guest rooms with free in room high speed internet access, complimentary fresh coffee in the lobby, cable TV (over 60 channels) with HBO, and free local calls. Microwaves and Mini-Fridges are available upon request. We offer free wireless Internet access. Limited pet rooms available. Pets are welcome for a charge of $10 per pet per night. Free outdoor parking for commercial trucks, tour buses and RVs. Located almost half way between Ohio and Florida just off I-77 on the outskirts of Jonesville. Minutes away from MERLE fest, the famous country music festival in N Wilkesboro, Stone Mountain State Park, Blue Ridge Pkwy, and the famous North Carolina wineries.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Hiking, Biking, Fishing and watersports at Stone
* Mountain State Park, 5 mi.
* Gaming and Bingo, 2 mi.
* Cedar Lake Golf Course, 1.76 mi.
* Jonesville Golf Course Lake Dam, 3.43 mi.
* Forest Pines Golf Course, 5.92 mi.
* Silo Run Golf Course, 9.17 mi.
* West Side Beach Bingo, 7.5 mi.
* B 99 Bingo, 14 mi.
* Cruisers Arcade, 23 mi.
* Veteran's Memorial Park Inc, 23 mi.
* Stone Mountain State Park, 14 mi.
* Stone Mountain State Park, 14 mi
* Blue Ridge Parkway, 10 mi
* Veteran's Memorial Park Inc, 23 mi
* Merle fest-country music festival, N. Wilkesboro, 25 mi.
* Glenn's Country Style Restaurant, walking distance
* Sally Jo's Kitchen, 1.76 mi.
* Adam's Seafood & Steak House, 2.56 mi.
* Jordan*s Country Restaurant, 2.74 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 2.78 mi.
* Bojangles' Famous Chicken, 2.82 mi.
* Waffle House, 2.85 mi.
* Ham & Eggs, 2.86 mi.
* Hemric Van Chicken House, 2.87 mi.
* Mt Airy Aviation Inc, 15 mi.
* Phillips-Van Heusen Distr Ctr, 1 mi.
* Blyth Home Scents, 5 mi.
* Candle Corporation of America, 6.5 mi.