The Americas Best Value Inn Mackinaw City includes more of what you want when traveling to the most popular tourist city in the state of Michigan!!! Complimentary wireless internet access in all guest rooms and public areas -we have it. Free full breakfast - enjoy it every morning. 'CHILDREN 17 and under STAY FREE' - positively! Huge heated indoor pool and whirlpool - open seasonally May 1st to mid-October. Pet friendly rooms - call ahead to reserve them. Spacious guest rooms, cable TV, and all guest rooms with mini-fridges - yes, Yes and YES!
The ABVI Mackinaw City (AAA 2-Diamond Rated) is your best choice for value, family fun and location while in Mackinaw City. We are within blocks of Mackinaw City's downtown shopping district (Mackinaw Crossings). We are also only a short distance from the Star Line and Arnold Line ferry services to Mackinaw Island. And don't forget ---we provide golf packages to the Black Bear Golf Club, a Golf Digest 4-Star recipient and People's Choice Award Winner!!!
We also offer outstanding group rates and if you are looking to head north across the Mackinac Bridge over to the Kewadin Casino in St. Ignace - we have a package for that too!
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our GREAT SERVICE...we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews on Realtravel.com and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn Mackinaw City is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the ABVI Mackinaw City - You Deserve It.
Don't forget ... children 17 and under stay free in the same room as an adult (1 child per adult in the same room).
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Trappers Creek Adventure Golf, 0.5 mi.
* Courtyard Cinema, 1.3 mi.
* Mackinaw Crossings, 1.3 mi.
* Ft. Michilimackinac State Park, 1.5 mi.
* Paradise Lake Marina, 6.3 mi.
* Straits State Park, 6.6 mi.
* Mackinac Island State Park, 8.7 mi. "By Ferry"
* Wilderness Golf Course, 9.9 mi.
* Cheboygan Golf and Country Club, 13 mi.
* Wilderness State Park Natural Area, 13.6 mi.
* Cheboygan Opera House, 15.3 mi.
* BBQ area
* Guest laundromat
* Indoor jacuzzi(Open seasonally May 1st to Mid-October)
* Large heated indoor pool(Open seasonally May 1st to Mid-October)
* Mackinac Bridge, walking distance
* Mackinac Island Ferry, 0.6 mi.
* Planet Mackinaw, 1.3 mi.
* Maze of Mirrors, 1.3 mi.
* Historic Mill Creek, 1.4 mi.
* Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse, 1.5 mi.
* Colonial Michilimackinac, 1.6 mi.
* Deer Ranch, 7.2 mi.
* Mackinac Island Butterfly House, 7.9 mi.
* Mystery Spot, 11.4 mi.
* Kewadin Casino, 12 mi.
* Free full breakfast served daily from 6:30am - 9:30am featuring Belgian waffles, mini-donuts, mini-muffins, sweet rolls, cereal, toast, bagels, yogurt, oatmeal, fresh fruit, coffee, juice, and milk.
* Mancinos, 0.5 mi.
* Neath the Birches, 0.6 mi.
* Pancake Chef, 1.1 mi.
* Audie's Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Pizza Palace, 1.2 mi.
* Darrow's Family Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Dixie Saloon, 1.3 mi.
* Anna's Country Buffet, 1.5 mi.
* Admiral's Table, 1.7 mi.
* Great Lakes Gas Transmission Company, 2.2 mi.
* Enbridge Energy, 3.7 mi.
* American Tower Corporation, 4.7 mi.
* Local Net, 7.7 mi.
* RKC Corporation, 15 mi.
* CNB Corporation, 15.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mackinac Straits Hospital, 6.9 mi.