Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn Belleville, KS. We are located of US Hwy 36, in the beautiful city of Belleville, Kansas. The hotel is midway between I-70 and I-80 on US 81 Expressway and the PanAmerican Highway. We are centrally located from all the metro areas, one-day drive from Denver, Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago and Minneapolis/St. Paul. Our hotel offers rooms with king, queen and 2 double beds featuring FREE high speed Internet, fridge and microwave, free local calls, cable TV with remote control, in-room coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Start your day with the complimentary continental breakfast in the morning. Aside from the internet, we will satisfy your business needs by offering fax and photo services at the front desk. We also have a picnic area for the entire family to enjoy. Small dogs allowed in guestroom with queen bed only at a small charge. After your meals, you can enjoy a walk or a jog around the vicinity located in a very safe environment. Come to Americas Best Value Inn, Belleville KS and rest assured, we will provide you with an excellent service and an unforgettable stay.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Belleville Country Club, 0.6 mi.
* City Recreation Pool, 2 mi.
* Rocky Pond Park, 2.2 mi.
* Wild Game Hunting
* Lovewell State Park
* Republic County Recreation
* Antique Shopping Downtown
* Picnic Area with Tables
* Belleville High Banks Speedway, 1 mi.
* Belleville High Banks Hall of Fame Museum, 1 mi.
* Crossroads of Yesteryear Museum, 1 mi.
* Boyer Gallery, 1.5 mi.
* Blair Theater, 1.5 mi.
* Pawnee Indian Village Museum, 11.8 mi.
* Complimentary continental breakfast on-site
* Bel Villa Family Dining, 0.2 mi.
* Mr. Good Cents, 1 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* Los Primos Mexican Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Heavy's BBQ, 17.4 mi.
* El Puerto, 17.5 mi.
* CA Picard Inc, 0.5 mi.
* Mid America Truck Equipment, 0.5 mi.
* Scott Specialties Inc, 1.9 mi.
* Farmers Market, every Saturday
* Farm and Home Expo, March
* Annual Easter Egg Hunt, March
* Belleville Cruise-In Car Show, June
* NCK Free Fair, July
* Midget Nationals, July
* Christmas on the Square