Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn located in Oskaloosa, IA. We offer clean comfortable rooms. Our property has a 2-story, exterior access building and a 1-story, interior-corridor building which offer 40 nicely furnished guest rooms featuring extra amenities including free high-speed wireless Internet access, coffeemaker, microwave and refrigerator, free local calls, cable TV with HBO, iron, ironing board, laundry service (across the street) and more. We also provide non-smoking rooms in our 1st floor exterior entrance hotel. Pet friendly hotel rooms are available with prior approval from hotel management. Wheelchair rooms are available upon request. Tour bus, RV, and semi parking is available. We offer corporate and contractor rates. Enjoy our beautiful landscaping while relaxing on our front deck. Weekly, monthly, and extended stay rates are available. We are close to restaurants, historical areas, and sporting venues.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shopping at Penn Central Mall, 1 mi.
* Oskaloosa Bike Trail, 1 mi.
* Lake Keomah, 5 mi.
* Eddyville Drag Races, 12 mi.
* Red Rock Lake, 17 mi.
* Skiing at Fun Valley Ski Area, 24 mi.
* Oskaloosa Bike Trail, 0.5 mi.
* Summer City Park Concerts(Thursday), 0.7 mi.
* William Penn University, 1 mi.
* Vennard College, 1 mi.
* Summer stock car races, 2 mi.
* Nelson Farm Museum, 12 mi.
* Pella Dutch Town, 17 mi.
* Knoxville dirt track Races, 25 mi.
* NASCAR at Newton, 40 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.2 mi.
* Oskaloosa Family Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Bonanza Steakhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Miranhito Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Wang's Chinese Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Big Ed's BBQ, 0.7 mi.
* Judy's Market Street Cafe, 0.7 mi.
* Taso's Steak House, 0.7 mi.
* The Peppertree/Pepper's Bar and Grill, .2 mi.
* The Depot, .1 mi.
* Pizza Ranch, 1 mi.
* Fast food, .2 mi.
* Mahaska County Hospital, 0.2 mi.
* Oskaloosa Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co, .0.2 mi.
* Clow Corp, 1 mi.
* Musco Lighting, 1 mi.
* GSTC Trucking, 4 mi.
* Kelderman Mfg, 5 mi.
* Ethanol Plant (Eddyville), 10 mi.
* Clarke County Hospital, 17 mi.
* Crown Broadcasting Corporation, 17 mi.